Quantcast

Why is it that someone that wasn't banned brags about being banned???

J

JRB

hello kitty said:
on bikemojo -
Rank amateurs I got banned off mtbr.Com in less than a WEEK because I was totally dominating the whiney ass liberals on their own political forum. They did such a good job of blocking my IP address I can’t even register under a new handle on either my home, laptop or work computer. This even out did me getting banned on ridemonkey!
I'm not really trying to stir, I just don't get it.

*on a board, I asked when he was banned. He said he wasn't, he just felt like the oppressive dillholes were censoring him. :confused:

**I think there is a cat that is taking the interweb way too seriously.

***I kind of thought it was funny enough to post up about.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
loco said:

*on a board, I asked when he was banned. He said he wasn't, he just felt like the oppressive dillholes were censoring him. :confused:

Some people are just, inadequate, and have to make up a fantasy world to compensate. Lame stuff at that.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:

You are totally hot for Hello Kitty.

Admit it.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
You are totally hot for Hello Kitty.

Admit it.
Mrs. and Mrs. Hello and Loco Kitty.

N8 said:
I don't do 'gay'... sorry.
Oh come on N8... I saw your name at the top of their agenda. You are trying to turn the whole world gay, aren't you?

;)

So they can block your IP address... IP addresses are dynamic (meaning they change regularly) Unless they are blocking a certain subnet or series of addys wouldn't you just need to grab a new IP?

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Mrs. and Mrs. Hello and Loco Kitty.

So they can block your IP address... IP addresses are dynamic (meaning they change regularly) Unless they are blocking a certain subnet or series of addys wouldn't you just need to grab a new IP?
That assumes that he is smart. :nope: