Quantcast

Why is Santa Barbara the best town ever?

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Well we have events that involve bikes....lots of bikes! Cant wait for about 12hrs to go by so I can be drinking and mobbing a beach cruiser! Some people on here know how fun it is. Last year there was around 1200 people. Enjoy.

The beginning of the ride!

This is how the day ends. There used to be jumps here until the city took them down right before the cruiser ride in 2011. Did that stop people from finding different things to jump? Nope(note around 1:15)!!

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
I went to my first and only foam party on State St. I got drunk, wet, took my shirt off and then the bouncer kicked me out............of a foam party.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Well this year was a success! Looks like a little over 2,000 people attended this time! Had a few close calls because the racer in me made me want to be in front. Leading the pack through busy intersections during red lights can be kind of sketchy haha!

But...it was all fun until my front tire literally shredded itself before the first stopping point. Luckilly my buddy was with me and I happened to be a block from a bike shop. I ran the block, purchased a tire, tube and rim tape and we had it changed within 6min. of the tire shredding! We even made it back while people were still riding by so were not stragglers!

Anyways, I highly reccomend this event because it promotes biking and drinking...how can it be any better???