Quantcast

Why is there a $429.00 charge on my debit card out of Reno?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Managed to get my card shut off and traced the purchase to a place called CS Center in Reno. Google was no help.

I swear it wasn't me!

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Managed to get my card shut off and traced the purchase to a place called CS Center in Reno. Google was no help.

I swear it wasn't me!
Are you sure it wasnt a CSS Center? I just looked it up on google, and it seems to be some kind of a workshop. Maybe the offender went to the workshop which cost 429 or whatever and user your number. I dont know, just a thought

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Some type of Customer Service Center?
Customer Service is a good thought. Problem is, you just narrowed it down from a lot of possibilities to a lot of possibilities with a few less haha. Wonder how many places have customer service in Reno? Haha good thought though:imstupid:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Someone stole TN's debit card number and tried to charge 700 bucks to Eastbay sports. Luckily Eastbay contacted us before processing the order. That's right, someone was trying to by sneakers with our debit card!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey....it's not THAT bad...Could be worse.....Right?
Well I suppose it could be worse, as some crapholes are undoubtedly worse than other crapholes. But I've been to a lot of US cities, and Reno is right up there on the crap list. Although, the outskirts of Reno are certianly not as bad as downtown.

Hey, I grew up in a low income housing project and can admit that it was a sty.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
But I've been to a lot of US cities, and Reno is right up there on the crap list.
I've been to just about every major city in the country. And then some.

Reno and Oklahoma City.
:plthumbsdown:

Pray for meteors.