Quantcast

Why is there no Canada forum?

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
I was looking to do a little background check on a potential buyer from canada who wants to do a COD, and lo and behold there's no where to do it. There's an Asia forum, but no Canada, whats up with that? Besides Canada sucking... of course. :D

The kid says he doesnt want to set up a paypal account because he doesnt know how... like going to the bank to get a certified check and catching the fedex guy at just the right time is easier.... JTFC.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Wait, isnt the whole idea with a COD that you dont receive payment until the package arrives? Someone tell me how this works.

DylanDeanDesign said:
what's Canada??

Oh! my bad.....you mean America Jr.!

with any COD...make sure it's a "legit" COD...there was/is a fraud going around w/ fake COD's....make sure you don't ship anything out until you receive payment....& if it is a COD, you can call the bank up to confirm its authenticity.

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
TheInedibleHulk said:
Wait, isnt the whole idea with a COD that you dont receive payment until the package arrives? Someone tell me how this works.

i'm sorry... i'm a bit dilerious right now.... i'm out sick w/ the flu & doped up on medicine

i'm actually thinking about MONEY ORDER & CASHIERS CHECKS (in my above statement,....which i just deleted)

From my experience, you cannot ship packages by COD's internationally...which would include Canada, eh?

the whole concept of COD is that you send the package to a person who then pays for it (whatever set amount) once it is received. the UPS (or whomever you use) person cannot give the recipient the package until they receive the total payment. you can stipulate whether you accept personal checks, money orders, etc.

but again...i don't think you can do COD's internationally

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
in general, i refuse to deal with people who lack the basic intelligence necessary to set up a paypal account. if this kid is so dumb that he can't figure out how to do it, you should probably avoid him at all costs. my 2 cents

Grimey2

Chimp
Feb 26, 2005
Smelly said:
in general, i refuse to deal with people who lack the basic intelligence necessary to set up a paypal account. if this kid is so dumb that he can't figure out how to do it, you should probably avoid him at all costs. my 2 cents
:thumb:

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Smelly said:
I concur.

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
Smelly said:

:stupid: It seems like all of those kids who give you the run-around crap, or are acting a bit shady("I don't know how to set up Paypal") screw people. There are a least a couple that I've heard of, there's at least one in the Bad Seller's forum.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
I pretty much told the kid to stop being a retard and set up paypal. I will not ship to this kid without payment, since he is clearly an idiot. First he didnt read the entirety of the 5 sentence ad and asked if 225 included shipping, then said he couldnt do paypal, then said he didnt realize it was US dollars. Jesus Christ, freaking pinkbike.

Buck Fever

Monkey
Jul 12, 2004
Hipsterville USA
TheInedibleHulk said:
I pretty much told the kid to stop being a retard and set up paypal. I will not ship to this kid without payment, since he is clearly an idiot. First he didnt read the entirety of the 5 sentence ad and asked if 225 included shipping, then said he couldnt do paypal, then said he didnt realize it was US dollars. Jesus Christ, freaking pinkbike.
You sure he's Canadian? Sounds British to me. You every read trials-forum? Oi! Dnt no u was in US$.

Hey, PM or email me your current address. I'm sending invites out this week.