Quantcast

Why isn't

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Stosh petitioned for somethign similar back when I was deciding on a build for my bike. Nothing ever came of it though.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
jackson's custom title "question askin Monkey boy"? :think:
Ha they should call him Alex Trabec wait he doesn't ask the questions.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Be careful or MMcG will puke on you.
Oh schit he puked!!!

Bwahhhhhhhhhhh I thought I was going to for the first time ever last night.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Oh schit he puked!!!

I find it very difficult to believe that you are not a chick when you are drinking. We all know that girly guys always puke when they drink.

*I had no idea what I was talking about. I just recently have begun puking on my rides again. I am closer to being in true form now. Puking on the top tube is my tell tale sign.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I Are Baboon said:
If you have not brought yourself at least to the brink of puking on a ride, then you just aren't riding enough.
I did that Friday - decided it was time to force myself to make a climb I've never made before. I stopped once in the middle to catch my breath, rolled back a few feet and kept going. At the top I had to squat with my head between my knees - I thought for sure my lunch was going to make a reappearance.

But I made the climb! Next time, no break in the middle.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Tweek said:
I thought I was going to hurl on the climb after the Friday night ride. Tortellini, still somewhat fresh in my stomach, were given the "5 minutes to showtime" cue. :blah:

MF II's Friday night climb >same here.....the combo of a few beers, a margarita, salad, onion rings, loaded nachos, a baked potato, and meatloaf .....very close to hurlage for me!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
stosh said:
Oh schit he puked!!!

Yep I bonked big time on Friday's first monkeyfest ride - puked - and then chilled and felt good to go for Friday night's Moose Alley ride though!
:cool:

And Echo if you think I ask a lot of questions here on RM - you should a seen me back in the day on the NEMBA forum - I had the nickname of McAskalot over there! :D

splat

Nam I am
When we pulled in and I saw every one with lights on , I was like oh Shict , I have a Full stomac!! That climb almost cause a re-appearance on me too!

and Tweek I am amazed that you didn't after all the "extra" riding you did, that was classic , the "I don't want to talk about it " when you rolled back into camp. I know that would have been enough to push me over the edge.