Quantcast

Why Manimal is a biker cop

kev211

Monkey
Jan 22, 2008
San Diago
Manimal in his early days as a cop behind the wheel of a car. (Sorry manimal, youre the only cop i know on ridemonkey who has a sense of humor (actually the only cop on RM)) :imstupid:

Contains some foul language

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
ahahahahahahaha! :rofl:

"uh well sir, i'm still gonna have to write you a ticket to help cover the cost of my new bumper" :D

i can't stand unfit cops, that car wasn't moving all that fast, why the heck couldn't he catch it, i think the door was still open. he also still had his ticket book in his hand...another bad idea to have anything in your hand on a traffic stop. a lot of cops have been killed with their pen still in their hands and the autonomic response to extreme stress makes you hold on to whatever you have in your hands at the moment. **rant over...hilarious vid :thumb: **

and just for the record, i'm not a 'bike only' officer, we ride about 60-70% of the time but i still do the usual patrol car stuff.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
yeah there were a few more but they got tired of all the ignorance and pretty much abandoned RM...D
i like the controversy at times. it makes me think about why i do what i do and also helps me understand what john Q public thinks about the profession and how little most people know about what the job really entails. it's easy to forget what it was like before i knew what i know now and a lot of these discussions bring up some of the same questions and feelings i had.
besides, if people get to harsh on me i just throw up a pic of lil manimal and change the subject ;) :busted:

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
How much of the cursing at the end wasn't for the car but for the amount of sh!t he was going to get back at the precinct? :busted: