Quantcast

~@~ Why no GMT yet Monday GMT ~@~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Did a whole lot of nothing yesterday and it was everything I hoped it would be. Relaxed on the couch and watched the Bill lose... again. My fantasy team destroyed my cousin's team so thats nice bragging rights within my family.

My wife and I are very tired this morning cause my son didn't sleep much last night. Time for moar coffee.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Trying to get the baby to sleep so I can get resumes sent. Otherwise work as normal.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i saw OFF! for the 4th time last night. what a fun show...old school punk rock!
howdy stranger.

check out the shrine when they play in your neck of the woods....middle east oct 21st....

my immune system has betrayed me during my favorite time of the year and treating the flu with bulleit resulted in technicolor yawns for most of the night.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just got word...... We are down a family member as of about an hour ago.

My cousins newborn never got to leave the hospital, not really surprised he was born at just under a pound..... But still nothing to prepare you for when it actually happens

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Eff me.... Just got off the phone with my cousin, He is all messed up today and seriously now people.... How the **** do you help with ideas for planning a funeral for a four day old infant..... Damn it is going to be a long couple weeks