Quantcast

why nobody posted this before??

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
hmm, so after a few days i check this forum again and i see
nobody made any comment about the UK pics, or the US soldier pics and etc, etc, etc.

:confused:

they were a great deal in this side of the world. yeah, am out of school and back to Lima for the next 3 months

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14215612&method=full&siteid=50143&headline=shocking-new-iraq-torture-pictures-revealed-name_page.html

alright, the uk daily mirror might not be the best source, but blair accepted the old ones with the UK soldiers as true and apologized.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=14210206&method=full&siteid=50143

they are very graphic, and distressing.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Yeah, there were a couple of threads that we brought them up in, but we all came to the consensus that we hate you worse;)

EDIT: Hey, while you're in Peru, could you post some pics of the riding down there? I always wanted to go down that way and check it out.
Oh, and post some of the Peruvian babes too. I wanna check them out too.:D

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Yeah, there were a couple of threads that we brought them up in, but we all came to the consensus that we hate you worse;)
so, do i get a medal? or a nomination for honorary conservative?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Originally posted by ALEXIS_DH
hmm, so after a few days i check this forum again and i see
nobody made any comment about the UK pics, or the US soldier pics and etc, etc, etc.

:confused:

they were a great deal in this side of the world. yeah, am out of school and back to Lima for the next 3 months

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14215612&method=full&siteid=50143&headline=shocking-new-iraq-torture-pictures-revealed-name_page.html

alright, the uk daily mirror might not be the best source, but blair accepted the old ones with the UK soldiers as true and apologized.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=14210206&method=full&siteid=50143

they are very graphic, and distressing.
you got own3d
Morgan toughs it out as 'Mirror' admits problems over photos

Senior sources on the Daily Mirror privately acknowledged yesterday that the newspaper had serious problems with its publication of photographs purporting to show British soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners.

Amid widespread scepticism over the veracity of the pictures - allegedly of a British soldier beating and urinating on an Iraqi civilian - Mr Morgan is facing calls to resign if the images are shown to be fakes.
cleek

i knew something was suspect when these images where pawned off as "action shots" & clearly there's no indication of anything other than a pose.

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
war never pays.... even in this case.

for every hundred keen soldier, there'd a handful of ****-ups who have always needed mommy to hold them by the hand and make sure that her little johnny or michelle won't get into trouble.

shrub put em that ****hole, so didn't he expect assholes to come out of the woodwork?

or maybe they just wanna go home?

you can't really blame shrub, yet its still his fault as CINC or whatever.

prisoners are already in a **** state... the least that a civilised person could do is show a little bit of decency and respect!

same thing happened to CANADA with the CANADIAN AIRBORNE REGIMENT. they were itching to do something, yet didn't get rid of the ****-ups before they left. what happened? 16 y.o. SHIDANE ARONE was beaten and killed for coming into the compound.

face it, we're ****ing animals, and can't handle the reason why we're on earth.... we just go along making life miserable for everything.

**** it. i'm gonna ride my bike and smoke a doobie and wonder if we're ever gonna get out our mutual mess.

PEACE.

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
uhhhhh, not that I think it's right, but you give a bunch of testostrone filled 18 year olds, guns, and the right to kill. Then put them around a bunch of people who hate all americans. What did anyone expect to happen? If you had a friend or relative die on 9/11, and you worked that prison, would you have been any different'. There is nothing good that can come from the situation we're in. But face it.....its just like grade school, and they started it.

the vast majority of the American armed forces are great people.
but it is inevitable to have some disgraceful ones screwing it up for alll those who gave lives to protect not just themselves, but also the local civilians.
Who does terrible things to people. but

who the f*ck gives the dumbass press the right to judge when the lslamic Jihadists are beheading our boys? everything is realitive. how we treat the prisoners of war is a million times better than other countries. DON'T BLOW THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION!!!!