Quantcast

Why PSP took off bicycle riding.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
lol...i feel F'd up from just reading this.

...oh, and...

covalent |ˌkōˈvālənt| adjective Chemistry
of, relating to, or denoting chemical bonds formed by the sharing of electrons between atoms. Often contrasted with ionic.
covalence noun ,
covalently adverb

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Today I went in line at the gas station drive threw for cigarettes. I had to get my car repositioned so I reversed up hill. While doing so a biker rolled down past me and stole my spot. I tried to get around him and when I did give up since my car was wider then the hole I gave up. He yells what the fuk are you doing. I got out of my car in only my swim trunks yelled b itch you can't pump your own gas in new jersey out of here and never let me see you here again ill knock your bike right over. Stared the guy a while until he finished fueling and left. He circles back and says if I ever see you hanging around named shop we're going to have a problem. Hash darn I want to buy him an ice cold. Stupid biker not noticing a car reversing up hill adjusting into his lane. Comes round that we both knew the same biker dude who owns named shop. I don't fight I win yeah me in miata scares of biker on harley, my top is made of hells angel skull. Only last week I found a buzzard with a broken wing and threw him in my trunk. Dropped him off in bird jail maybe they can fix it. Trunk smells bad. Also found a cray fish on the side of the road helped it onto the other side. And youtube gold of me.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Today I went in line at the gas station drive threw for cigarettes. I had to get my car repositioned so I reversed up hill. While doing so a biker rolled down past me and stole my spot. I tried to get around him and when I did give up since my car was wider then the hole I gave up. He yells what the fuk are you doing. I got out of my car in only my swim trunks yelled b itch you can't pump your own gas in new jersey out of here and never let me see you here again ill knock your bike right over. Stared the guy a while until he finished fueling and left. He circles back and says if I ever see you hanging around named shop we're going to have a problem. Hash darn I want to buy him an ice cold. Stupid biker not noticing a car reversing up hill adjusting into his lane. Comes round that we both knew the same biker dude who owns named shop. I don't fight I win yeah me in miata scares of biker on harley, my top is made of hells angel skull. Only last week I found a buzzard with a broken wing and threw him in my trunk. Dropped him off in bird jail maybe they can fix it. Trunk smells bad. Also found a cray fish on the side of the road helped it onto the other side. And youtube gold of me.

W.......T........F?!?!?!?!?