Quantcast

Why PSP took off bicycle riding.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
All was good the summer of 2009 began and the spring of 2009 had ended. New under me is a Haro Mary 29 and deep in me is a high amount of marijuana residue. Don't use anything other then so I wind up on this navy base. Racing submarines, just had finished with 3rd place on my bicycle that weekend. While on base and not getting stone I got on Skoal citrus. Great stuff if you like passing out in the sun and waking up so fogged you can be anywhere and not understand the difference. Beer here and there I was just 18. Skoal became regular, daily, addicted.

College began that fall, moved away. Yay. Dip in mouth more then not. Pot on hand when not it was. Then comes almost the end of the first month of moving away from my family. The LSD came on then all was good, just couldn't handle dipping tobacco. I would give up the dip and use the LSD when I wasn't dipping. Making it through semester was fine next year I began hustling pots. Pot user from Vietnam the infamous popper. He would get a pot I would get OC he would get speed I would get more.

Summer comes round, all is the same as spring. Not much bicycle racing. Oh I stopped racing that October and was off the bike all through winter. The annual Single Speed a Palooza rolls up and bam there I go sniffing speed in the rain. I make half of one lap and quit. I drove home and haven't raced my bicycle, any races any days.

Began smoking cigarettes another demotivation. That summer began the pack per day. Dippless cool chicks dig that redneck with a camel over that redneck with the skoal. Everything changes I get better and better. Hooters were ringing my ears off. Then new years eve 2010 comes up. Phreaking concert goer lets me overdose on that LSD. I freaked out and cut my hair. Still using speed and banging my dreams of the teens. No more LSD use in 2011.

Summer came round and I wound up lost in a festival in West Virginia. Next thing I remember is overdosing off coke and until now I mean now hated food. Despised the thought of eating. After that 2011 concert I wind up back in college. First day before classes I get me and myself arrested. Running from the police officer on foot drunk on a quart of rum. Three days later arrested from the same officers trespassing.

Oh somewhere between cutting off my hair and West Virginia I was kicked out of the dormitories and this is why I was trespassing. Nice cops, they joined my court dates on the same day.

2012 rings in kind of drunk now that I just turned 21. Found some LSD in a VW Rabbit took off running down forrest lanes. That day after I rode 30 miles road.

Did some more tripping around and eventually burned out. Now I had a very nice car. A really good ego and whenever I had a chance I could decide on ruining my ego I did. Then I found myself ****ing scum.

Couldn't handle this and was deep in a hole. On my birthday I overdosed coke. Threw up so much coke the next day the sewer rats are probably forming the next jam band.

New Years Eve I passed up all drug opportunities. Did drink 2 magic hats, and smoked cigarettes. Those drinks were more then I needed. Couldn't follow that show.

Hadn't drank anything in public so I went out bar hopping. All those dudes in the bar when I left didn't go anywhere. We had what was fun. Just not worth it in the morning. The next day I had two orange juices and one beer. I couldn't hold conversation with strangers after 1 beer. That is all it takes. Bars are entertaining while sober when seen another way it is mostly sadness. Life is sad suck it up, cover your own grave will you?

Smoking cigarettes why I cannot explain other than dad smoke camels so I did too. Also the first camel I found was on Diablo Freeride Park. Someone dropped a pack and so I smoked it. Thought it was okay until I realized. I haven't got a girlfriend. The only girls I have been with in the past year didn't stay with me over a night. The last relationship I had was a month in 2011. I could of had my ego and motivation continuing setting and achieving goals. I have got nothing as a goal achieved in 2012.

I don't know how I'll get my cross country racing again, back into that stuff is annoying. I podium top 3 in the last year I raced cat 3. That last year was 2009. What are the rules on reentering racing? Must I move up and race cat 2? This is sandbagging as much as I see. Looking forward in racing no matter what it takes. Side idea off racing is riding. Getting left out of trail riding, and maintaining of path is not fun. I used to really enjoy that.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
as hard as that was to read at least it was intresting.... dont race xc try racing down hill. i have done both and i can say racing dh has a lot better of a group of people to hang out with.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
as hard as that was to read at least it was intresting.... dont race xc try racing down hill. i have done both and i can say racing dh has a lot better of a group of people to hang out with.
you clearly don't know psp's history. this is just him filling in the gaps from when he disappeared from RM.

also, psp, glad you survived the merry-go-round and are pulling your **** together after the ride stopped.

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
Im glad he is still around WOW
he must have tiger blood
hope you stay clean man
I wish you the best of luck

Jan 15, 2013
Race either Cat., the fact that you are racing is a plus. I have been sober over 20 years now. As life moves on it does not get easier. If I was not sober I would be dead RIGHT NOW.

Stay clean so when the bad days come it does not throw you to the left or right too far. Good luck on your racing!

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
quoting for posterity, this is classic.
Welcome back, best of luck overcoming these issues.

All was good the summer of 2009 began and the spring of 2009 had ended. New under me is a Haro Mary 29 and deep in me is a high amount of marijuana residue. Don't use anything other then so I wind up on this navy base. Racing submarines, just had finished with 3rd place on my bicycle that weekend. While on base and not getting stone I got on Skoal citrus. Great stuff if you like passing out in the sun and waking up so fogged you can be anywhere and not understand the difference. Beer here and there I was just 18. Skoal became regular, daily, addicted.

College began that fall, moved away. Yay. Dip in mouth more then not. Pot on hand when not it was. Then comes almost the end of the first month of moving away from my family. The LSD came on then all was good, just couldn't handle dipping tobacco. I would give up the dip and use the LSD when I wasn't dipping. Making it through semester was fine next year I began hustling pots. Pot user from Vietnam the infamous popper. He would get a pot I would get OC he would get speed I would get more.

Summer comes round, all is the same as spring. Not much bicycle racing. Oh I stopped racing that October and was off the bike all through winter. The annual Single Speed a Palooza rolls up and bam there I go sniffing speed in the rain. I make half of one lap and quit. I drove home and haven't raced my bicycle, any races any days.

Began smoking cigarettes another demotivation. That summer began the pack per day. Dippless cool chicks dig that redneck with a camel over that redneck with the skoal. Everything changes I get better and better. Hooters were ringing my ears off. Then new years eve 2010 comes up. Phreaking concert goer lets me overdose on that LSD. I freaked out and cut my hair. Still using speed and banging my dreams of the teens. No more LSD use in 2011.

Summer came round and I wound up lost in a festival in West Virginia. Next thing I remember is overdosing off coke and until now I mean now hated food. Despised the thought of eating. After that 2011 concert I wind up back in college. First day before classes I get me and myself arrested. Running from the police officer on foot drunk on a quart of rum. Three days later arrested from the same officers trespassing.

Oh somewhere between cutting off my hair and West Virginia I was kicked out of the dormitories and this is why I was trespassing. Nice cops, they joined my court dates on the same day.

2012 rings in kind of drunk now that I just turned 21. Found some LSD in a VW Rabbit took off running down forrest lanes. That day after I rode 30 miles road.

Did some more tripping around and eventually burned out. Now I had a very nice car. A really good ego and whenever I had a chance I could decide on ruining my ego I did. Then I found myself ****ing scum.

Couldn't handle this and was deep in a hole. On my birthday I overdosed coke. Threw up so much coke the next day the sewer rats are probably forming the next jam band.

New Years Eve I passed up all drug opportunities. Did drink 2 magic hats, and smoked cigarettes. Those drinks were more then I needed. Couldn't follow that show.

Hadn't drank anything in public so I went out bar hopping. All those dudes in the bar when I left didn't go anywhere. We had what was fun. Just not worth it in the morning. The next day I had two orange juices and one beer. I couldn't hold conversation with strangers after 1 beer. That is all it takes. Bars are entertaining while sober when seen another way it is mostly sadness. Life is sad suck it up, cover your own grave will you?

Smoking cigarettes why I cannot explain other than dad smoke camels so I did too. Also the first camel I found was on Diablo Freeride Park. Someone dropped a pack and so I smoked it. Thought it was okay until I realized. I haven't got a girlfriend. The only girls I have been with in the past year didn't stay with me over a night. The last relationship I had was a month in 2011. I could of had my ego and motivation continuing setting and achieving goals. I have got nothing as a goal achieved in 2012.

I don't know how I'll get my cross country racing again, back into that stuff is annoying. I podium top 3 in the last year I raced cat 3. That last year was 2009. What are the rules on reentering racing? Must I move up and race cat 2? This is sandbagging as much as I see. Looking forward in racing no matter what it takes. Side idea off racing is riding. Getting left out of trail riding, and maintaining of path is not fun. I used to really enjoy that.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Well damn, that was a story & a half.

Knew a couple guys like you from high school... some have turned their lives around and some were never heard from again. Stay clean dude.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Drugs are bad. Really bad. Just get on your bike and ride. Make racing a goal, not a starting point.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:stupid:

I would like to get in shape to race DH old man class this year. I had a blast racing DH and met some very cool people.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
You just discovered on your own that drugs and tobacco are bad? What...you miss the fvcking memo?

FAIL.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
If you read water is wet in a book would you believe this? Would you know what wet is until you stepped in? So then if a book tells of water you must go out and find that water. I found water in all its properties.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Story of the night ... How PSP goes through so many cars.

It was the birthday party turning 17, dad gives me those covalent keys that start his VW Jetta. Wasn't a running car but it has four round wheels. We get it started running safe and well it is New Jersey's New Years Day my first day behind the wheel. Solo maneuvered my cell phone text message while dodging a telephone pole. Banged everything out of place just wasn't as good as I hoped. Wound up dating the chick from the text a long time. Drove that Jetta 5 broads and 60,000 miles. Brakes gave out so I needed another.

Jetta two rounds out some odd numbers probably another 6 broads and 40,000 miles. This jetta makes new drive ways wherever. It is also baltic green and has fancy wheels. Everything loves it until rocks kiss the door shut. Insurance claimed it by then I had another on the way.

Funds allow this yellow S4 from some dude who had it. Found this on craigslist and picked it up. Fast as speed and light. I could hit 100 in 4th gear, spool up twin turbos. Quattro was nice going over twisty bridges not so much lighting burnouts in the parking lot. Sacked the bike real well in the back. Packed the truck of a pontiac G6. Let it leak and didn't ever get laid in the ownership was not long. I never miss a day without thinking about that car. School bus yellow 6 speed 6 cylinder 2 turbo fast.

Rental a month Mazda 3 with auto shifter. I like auto shifting short term borrowing cars those kind that you give back when you cannot afford it anymore. After a grand in rentals it was time to get another. Of what did I want and how did i know what I wanted. Oh yeah after crashing the S4 I arranged a sleepover with a friend who wasn't loud enough saying don't stop all she said was stop. Such a dumb fool. Heck if you wreck an S4 you are dumb enough as it is. I am dumb on drugs. Week prior some chick gave me her phone number. Gave me a ride home banged me since the other wouldn't speak up. I wind up catching google history when she looks on my phone hickey removal. Anyway she got mad and banged me months later anyway.

I was mad she and I didn't get close. Everybody was assuming we would if I wasn't majoring in **** up and minoring and trucking. What I did was get a look at a Mazda Miata. Took in a 5th of honey whiskey and began drinking 9 in the morning. Took the trip home early instead of waiting for that bang that got away's thesis. Test drove a miata then so nearly wrecking. Brakes in NA miatas suck and so I played wasted make a deal with me. Dove the price a few hundred from the yewsed car dealer. Didn't buy it from them got a different on craigslist. I only got my miata since I was drugged. You drive a miata you are either addicted or were on anything during your life or time of purchase. A girl, or Homosexual.

1983 GTI Rabbit got started on rebuilding, I got stoned. Not ever finishing. Freaking put that bunny on craigslist. I got it sold telling them no registration. Can't be on the road. HE was okay we put it on the trailer by idling. Next day I got my new camera. He got big and angry on vw vortext with selling it again more then i sold it upon writing how it doesn't run. He should have known better.