Quantcast

Why PSP took off bicycle riding.

Flyin_W

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
"Story of the night ... How PSP goes through so many cars. "

Woooowooooweeee.... Am I drunk, whar are my keys!!
Ho-ho-holy shiite. Right now, posting & driving skills are equally tweaked.
Stick to the posting, and when you're ready - call for a ride to the clinic.

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
Dude, rehab... now, before you further hurt yourself or hurt/kill others, or otherwise do something you can't reverse. You need help.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
It's like reading some kind of weird Beat Poetry. Like Bukowski, but even more fvcked up.
It's called stream of consciousness posting just start typing whatever you are think with. No effort to put punctuations in there correct places or make transitional statements to help the reader follow what you are talking about but then if also long run on sentences help the disjointed feeling of. Then I got a breakfast burrito so Im not hungry anymore but then I am feelings a little gassy see look its easy I'm making a PSP post!!

All of this belongs somewhere in your 12 step dude!
Step 1 - Post about that sh!t on the internet.

One additional point. I am hereby making a formal request for pics of said ladies so we may assess your taste in teh wimenz.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
If you read water is wet in a book would you believe this?
So you equate this all to just "getting your feet wet" then "diving in", right?

If I read it in one single book? No.

Millions of books and decades of word of mouth and seeing people around me "drown" after seeing if water is "wet"? Compelling evidence that one should stay the fvck away.

But you'd have to be an idiot to miss the obvious...

It's called stream of consciousness posting just start typing whatever you are think with. No effort to put punctuations in there correct places or make transitional statements to help the reader follow what you are talking about but then if also long run on sentences help the disjointed feeling of. Then I got a breakfast burrito so Im not hungry anymore but then I am feelings a little gassy see look its easy I'm making a PSP post!! ...
I would try to make a distinction between stream of consciousness and steam of addled, but I would need to think long and hard before being able to defend the distinction.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Its going to be a lot today 24 hours off smokes.

22/18 women I can find most I lost one at the nascar race, she peed and ran away. Another got free coke and changed my life she left me in the crowd. On the other 16 I'll go chronologically.

the 1

ooph walmart parking lot cannot remember her name all i know is that box of condoms didn't open her dad is the sheriff and I had lots of pots in the car. She ate some morning glory seeds no no she ate some morning after yes that's right.

then nascar hussy

first in college was on lsd I dono't know what she looked like really more pocohontus than anything.

next was fat is fast and fat heinikin thanks green no idea what her name is.

Model raver

cheated on model raver with phish moe goer

discovered she was only dating me because i was ****ing her, she dumped me. I realized she wore braces when we dated.

state forrest cabin she broke in i broke out the rubber

little troll

my blind dogs, realed her in then got rid of my shadows virginity

left her a while in a festival and discovered what stuff is.

fvucked her face then grabbed her friends whos lap shes sitting on's cvnt. we broke up from that i think she wasn't happy.

nude model from class, told me she had herpes, I don't she lied.

next is bmw driver one night she was upset she wasn't waxed i don't let her come back whoops. it was like walking the only rhythm section.

second one nighter, second in a row that was zannyed beyond belief .

she has a son and lots of horses a harley and no I didn't want to marry already .

then the last was from school my learn as you go set up anyway. she is fun seeing her.

Last edited:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Now I don't think you're stupid. I think you're just an asshole.

fro biker

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
in the sticks
Frankly, the crackhead I met at a Rally's walk-up window in NOLA last weekend was more coherent than anything driving this thread written by the author. Lawwwwdy...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i'm so baffled. This guy is either an epic troll the likes of which rarely get seen or is quite literally stupid beyond belief.

Either way im in.
Latter.

PSP - keep going. I want to see who else comes out for the show.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I already did that I can do more but I am mentally unstable. I cannot recall times dates or places very well. As of all my drug use and fast women I forget what a stable relationship is. I respect mom and dad is lounging back laughing as I am his youth in his eyes. Once this melt starts bike is coming out. Suspension fork is going on. All that weed really messed up my joints. I will start wearing a watch so I can figure out what time is when. Not sure if I am to go digital or analog. Also wasting tools is shameful, if you got it use it. Now if I can only muster up the words that will let me talk again. I cannot speak off.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Yeah I can hire, if you don't expect payment. Lots of work needs cataloging. My last year of shooting is unsorted only it does have meta data. Get on it if you can.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I needed a calm down. Natural calm down. Every time I have tried getting calm in the last 3 years was on drugs.

I would use ANY drug thinking I was calmer while on it. I don't get it. Why would I do it. I don't even know what they do. All i know is the experiments are over. I have lots of leftovers just no reason that I can do them.