Quantcast

Why PSP took off bicycle riding.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Does every school have one? We had a guy named Tom too, as well as a couple of girls who found ecstasy too endearing. Pretty much vegetables after a year.
Lulz. Our's was named Tim, something in the name? Tim tripped a little too hard at a party, spent the entire night being chased by Satan through the orange groves. Cops found him around dawn, naked, hypothermic and still tripping balls. He never was quite the same after that.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Dude...seriously...are you currently seeking professional help ?
Yeah I can hire, if you don't expect payment. Lots of work needs cataloging. My last year of shooting is unsorted only it does have meta data. Get on it if you can.
Silly me, I'll try again.

Are you currently under the care of a mental health professional or a substance abuse counselor ?

¡¡¡Goooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll!!!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ours was Dave, smart guy, student body president. He dropped too much acid, freaked out and killed someone. I saw him hitchhiking in the central valley and picked him up. Turns out he had just gotten out of prison. He showed me a crude ceramic seagull on a cord around his neck, his words were halting but he said " I like seagulls, do you like seagulls? then he just mumbled until I dropped him off a few hours later. such the waste

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ours was also named Tomm..... Man did he do a lot of drugs... Rehab was his only way back to reality

Listen kid, if your really all ****ed up from drugs the way you say and this is not just a huge troll, you need to get out of school and get into treatment, bottom line or your going to fail and eventually end up a crackhead on the streets.... You need a doctor to clear your head now, and teach you to live with a permanent chemical imbalance, and your just not going to be able to do that on your own.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ryan for us. Was huffing Freon from a 7-11 air conditioner, tripped too hard , and fell to his death. He made it one year from graduation.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
i have two kids in my school like that, one is named jamie the other is hanna. hanna is no where as bad as jamie she is just pretty much gone from her discovery of ecstasy. jamie really enjoyed acid and got really fed up took a bunch of tranquilizers and locked him self in a meat freezer. some how hes still alive went to a rehab thing for a long while and now hes a glass blower apprentice. makes some very cool stuff and is clean as far as i know.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So, like whippets, but with CFC's? Kids these days.....
Only it lasts for hours instead of five seconds. With whippits your huffing nitrogen, a normal part of the atmosphere, with the Refrigerant it sits in your lungs untill you get some good hard breathing going on or you hang upside down, remember refrigerant heavier than air so it does not like to come out under normal breathing.......

these days it can be even worse.... its not just a cfc anymore<r-12> it would also likely be an hcfc or whatever the different abbr's are for stuff like r-12 r-134a r-22.... God forbid anyone ever open up the vapor side of a large industrial type system to get a huff and realize it is ammonia.......

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
did you know

dog food lid backwards is dildo of god?
You just blew my mind...

I predict that in 15 years PSP will weave a cocoon around himself and metamorphosize into BigHitr. He will then proceed to yell at us and tell us how many b!tches he screwed back in the 2000's when he had sweet long hair.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
You just blew my mind...

I predict that in 15 years PSP will weave a cocoon around himself and metamorphosize into BigHitr. He will then proceed to yell at us and tell us how many b!tches he screwed back in the 2000's when he had sweet long hair.
REP GIVEN and much deserved! I LOL'd!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Only it lasts for hours instead of five seconds. With whippits your huffing nitrogen, a normal part of the atmosphere, with the Refrigerant it sits in your lungs untill you get some good hard breathing going on or you hang upside down, remember refrigerant heavier than air so it does not like to come out under normal breathing.......

these days it can be even worse.... its not just a cfc anymore<r-12> it would also likely be an hcfc or whatever the different abbr's are for stuff like r-12 r-134a r-22.... God forbid anyone ever open up the vapor side of a large industrial type system to get a huff and realize it is ammonia.......

:twitch:

What ever happened to stealing your dad's bottle of wild turkey and smoking mexican ditch weed under the bleachers?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So, like whippets, but with CFC's? Kids these days.....
way back in the 90's....a friends 15 year old brother died from doing whippets....earlier in the year his dad died in a drunk driving accident...

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wow, someone needs to catalogue this stuff into a RideMonkey book. It would make for some great toilet reading material.

And on that note, how about a poll on whether PSP tried Jenkem? haha..

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2013
WTF happened here. I posted early on because I thought he was coming clean.

Dude you are on a serious mind fukc. Get help ASAP. And the fukcing water is WET!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
At first I thought he was posting a sort of confessional, "I need help" thread. Then it looked like it might just be him trolling. But now I think he's really done some brain damage. I base this on the fact that his posts are far less coherent than a couple years ago when he was more active on teh monkey.

Either way I hope PSP gets his sh!t together.

Flyin_W

Chimp
Jan 4, 2013
Here's his prom picture, he's the one with the goat.

Okay, I gotta ask...

Anyone else here pose with their buds & jo dates with a frickin' goat in drag?

With NO reaction, this noob's kinda concerned that ^ is just a normal RM's prom pic. :hmm:
If so, no offense... and that Panzar 6x6 sure is sweet!

Angry, spill it.. :wtf:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Okay, I gotta ask...

Anyone else here pose with their buds & jo dates with a frickin' goat in drag?

With NO reaction, this noob's kinda concerned that ^ is just a normal RM's prom pic. :hmm:
If so, no offense... and that Panzar 6x6 sure is sweet!

Angry, spill it.. :wtf:
Nope, PSP is in a league all his own.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Holy isht! Look what teh stupid managed to drag in! How's it been stranger?
Life's been good! I drop by RM once in awhile to scan the posts but I've this love/hate with PSP's posts. I MUST read it but when I do I feel... filthy. and it doesn't scrub off.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Stealing. Now most idiots I know steal music faster then ramin noodles run out. Either way stealing is wrong. In my eyes. I stole a lot. I started my career on Juicy Fruit. Then fishing worms from AMES. Then scrap metel. Yep lots of scrap. 1,000 lbs that is pounds in weight you classy brits of heavy steal as it referred upon in my dad's mk4 jetta. After gas went down and the girl ran away I started stealing rims and batteries. Scrap went down. I got arrested from running on rum from the police. Stopped stealing. I didn't stop changing costs of things. Price tags became switchable off sale racks. One months sale was this styles price. I would get my $400 sweater on sale only costing $10. Then after some nice clothes well what else could I steal. Today I stole my last thing. The book store has gummy security tags that are not well adhered. They come off fast. I am retaking sociology. Last book was used and free this is new and free. Darn stealing is bad no more stealing okay.

Back when I was zonked on zanny . ****never wright about what you stole online or where that line was ***. I don't know how they didn't catch me then. Yeah just don't steal. You feel better waiting in line getting that chick farting. I would feel better if i did. oh well the voice in my head said I can steal it so I did.

Last edited: