Quantcast

Why PSP took off bicycle riding.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Stealing. Now most idiots I know steal music faster then ramin noodles run out. Either way stealing is wrong. In my eyes. I stole a lot. I started my career on Juicy Fruit. Then fishing worms from AMES. Then scrap metel. Yep lots of scrap. 1,000 lbs that is pounds in weight you classy brits of heavy steal as it referred upon in my dad's mk4 jetta. After gas went down and the girl ran away I started stealing rims and batteries. Scrap went down. I got arrested from running on rum from the police. Stopped stealing. I didn't stop changing costs of things. Price tags became switchable off sale racks. One months sale was this styles price. I would get my $400 sweater on sale only costing $10. Then after some nice clothes well what else could I steal. Today I stole my last thing. The book store has gummy security tags that are not well adhered. They come off fast. I am retaking sociology. Last book was used and free this is new and free. Darn stealing is bad no more stealing okay.

Back when I was zonked on zanny I zipped through a piano wear house filling a guitar case. Pete Rose autograph is missing with a bowl of coins. I don't know how they didn't catch me then. Yeah just don't steal. You feel better waiting in line getting that chick farting. I would feel better if i did. oh well the voice in my head said I can steal it so I did.
What the **** is this dribble???? Kid the first step in not using drugs anymore.... is to stop using drugs

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Stealing. Now most idiots I know steal music faster then ramin noodles run out. Either way stealing is wrong. In my eyes. I stole a lot. I started my career on Juicy Fruit. Then fishing worms from AMES. Then scrap metel. Yep lots of scrap. 1,000 lbs that is pounds in weight you classy brits of heavy steal as it referred upon in my dad's mk4 jetta. After gas went down and the girl ran away I started stealing rims and batteries. Scrap went down. I got arrested from running on rum from the police. Stopped stealing. I didn't stop changing costs of things. Price tags became switchable off sale racks. One months sale was this styles price. I would get my $400 sweater on sale only costing $10. Then after some nice clothes well what else could I steal. Today I stole my last thing. The book store has gummy security tags that are not well adhered. They come off fast. I am retaking sociology. Last book was used and free this is new and free. Darn stealing is bad no more stealing okay.

Back when I was zonked on zanny I zipped through a piano wear house filling a guitar case. Pete Rose autograph is missing with a bowl of coins. I don't know how they didn't catch me then. Yeah just don't steal. You feel better waiting in line getting that chick farting. I would feel better if i did. oh well the voice in my head said I can steal it so I did.
2 things.

1. PSP is his OWN No Context Thread.
2. Does anyone else notice that he never replies to others' comments?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
as long as i stop wanting objects shoved up my ass I will get better. I have 3 days off the smokes. 2 weeks since using dog food lid. 3 months out of vaginas. almost 1 week off drinking liquor.

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
post #104 this thread

can't believe I'm checking this thread before the random pics now

Last edited:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I went bar hopping today. Hoping on a hopeless lady who can get her hoopes and goals filled by love from me. Anyway 5 bars and orange juiced later I wimped on the last bar. I think I might go out again after I stitch my jeans. Going out with ripped pants looks very drugged out of a hole by my side burns fashioned.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ

Fish tanks are fun viewing those. Anyway if you keep reading this thread you know you have been seeing this 7 days now. I stopped smoking cigarettes and have X checked every day until now. Yesterday I woke up and when I did I fumbled for the cigarette that really wasn't in my hands. I really thought I was smoking and began almost crying. I thought I did. Honestly convinced. Felt as if I did also.

I don't believe how I don't feel ashamed of who ever came around me smoking. I am not who they are all morons. Every smoker I come around so far is either lame or I haven't recrossed them yet. My senses are much happier and sensible.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Took a bicycle ride then smoked a box of cigarettes nearly coughed myself lame finished with some whiskey now didn't have ride time yet I feel crummy. Reminded myself why it got quit.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I think the CIA set me out wrong. I began working for money that comes from a Democrat running for governor, also ran for president, also has conspiracy theories. Jeff Boss. The day before I get a mass amount of signatures allowing him ballet entry I relapsed. Very much inspired by this idea that government is whispering in your air if you aren't careful you won't hear them.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I think the CIA set me out wrong. I began working for money that comes from a Democrat running for governor, also ran for president, also has conspiracy theories. Jeff Boss. The day before I get a mass amount of signatures allowing him ballet entry I relapsed. Very much inspired by this idea that government is whispering in your air if you aren't careful you won't hear them.