Quantcast

Why the internet is cool

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Got the last form i needed for my taxes, boom blam pow half hour later taxes submitted, refund to be transmitted.

Time to shop for a new bike.:cool:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I am in the middle, says there is data missing for one of my w2's. One of these days I will work for just ONE company the whole year and not have multiple w2's to deal with.

I am glad to see a return though, even if I made squat last year.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
Really? What are you gettin':)
Blur XC Red with Black Swingarm Fox Float 100mm RLT with the Fox RP3. Stripping the Enduro and replacing parts, selling frame and fork. Save some pennies to get a Nomad hopefully before June/July. We'll see on that...
Back on the Blur, i'm finally going to own a bike that wieghs less than 30 lbs.. i'm keeping my Bullit for DH and in the future will use the Nomad and Blur for assorted trails. i'll be using the Blur more for the lowland XC stuff like Tolt, Ebey, Skokomish. Nomad get Galby, Sawyer, Green Mt. Then for the really long epics i'll use the Blur like the 25 plus miles with 4000 plus ft. elevation change.
Might be giving you a frame and fork to sell for cheap at the Bike Swap next week.:p

jimmydean said:
I am glad to see a return though, even if I made squat last year.
i hear ya, i claim 0 so i can have a treat or bailout during the slow work season for me. if i owed i think i would implode.

BuddhaRoadkill said:
Which service did you use????
HR Block, super easy and free. Last year i went in to have someone do my taxes and they upped the fee to $70. Crap on that, i don't own a home or itemize and have only a handful of forms to deal with. For me it's the only way to file.....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I used H&R Block as well. Used it last year, so they saved all my crap for me and I just had to make some updates. It cost me $44 to do both fed and state, e-file, protection, and direct deposit.

I can't decide what to buy. I want a trail bike, like a Hollowpoint or something with 4" travel. But the skate park is right down the road and there are so many nice 4x and hardtails to choose from.

TN's Imperial is so damn nice...

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Thanks. I'll look them up as soon as my forms show up. Have fun with the Blur! [and let us know how much you get for the red rocket, I should probably sell mine before it's unsellable :p ]

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Cool. Just so everyone knows, www.irs.gov has a list of free online tax services - most of them have some restrictions, like some require that you only be submitting a 1040EZ, some let you itemize but only for a certain income level, etc.

http://www.taxfreedom.com is TurboTax's free online deal, you need to be making less than 28k/year after taxes or be in the military (I think there's a disability exception in there too), but it's got all of the features of their pay service.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
Blur XC Red with Black Swingarm Fox Float 100mm RLT with the Fox RP3. Stripping the Enduro and replacing parts, selling frame and fork. Save some pennies to get a Nomad hopefully before June/July. We'll see on that...
Dude, you totally suck large balls!:p Those frames sound hella rightous:cool: Dang, I wish you rode a small so I could take it for a test ride:)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
hooples3 said:
what size frame and what fork??
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Large red S-works with extra pivot bolts. Frame about half a year old, pretty clean, lower shock mount needs new bushings.
Fox Talas RL about 2 years, oil changed once, still working fine but it needs to be sent in and serviced.

As is i'm looking for $350 for frame $150 for fork. If i could sell both together i'd do it for $450.

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam