Quantcast

!@# Why u no Tues GMT yet #@!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Took the a/c units out of the windows in my house last night. Back hurts a little this morning.

#firstworldoutofshapeproblems

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Babies are like honey badgers when it comes to your sleep
this. mine was up from 12:30 to 4 this morning. fvcker. but he got to sleep till 8:15. then when I was ready to bike to daycare with him, an unforecasted monsoon shower struck. fvck biking in the rain on four hours (interrupted) sleep.

now at the cube farm.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
My youngest son was not happy this morning not the best way to start the day. Little kids are like rain man they really need their routines.

Really nice day today but I missed riding in today but will do a nice ride tonight.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
this. mine was up from 12:30 to 4 this morning. fvcker. but he got to sleep till 8:15. then when I was ready to bike to daycare with him, an unforecasted monsoon shower struck. fvck biking in the rain on four hours (interrupted) sleep.

now at the cube farm.
At least my ride is short.. Headed to the farm soon. A whole lot of nothing to do there. So pointless, other than justifies being paid, apparently.

Ahhh...how soon we forget. Aren't you kinna old for this nonsense, Peach?
So it would seem.

And to add to that, I have 2 days left on my whistler pass that will go unused this season.

Too old for that too, I guess.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
IAB, I applaud and do not envy your results. Nice work. Running be damned I say!

Baby in my lap currently. She cries anywhere else. Momma isn't here for the nip action. Please Momma, come home soon.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I was up WAY too early this morning anticipating work to be done, I am teh disappoint. Good news is I get to do some welding on my buddies '58 Impala. First sheet metal comes tomorrow, woot!.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Working, I am. I rode in this morning. Bit chilly but will probably be beautiful this afternoon. Parents are coming into town for the better part of the week, too.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
82nd place? So you were the 81st loser? :disgust: :D
Pretty much this. I finished 10th in my age group. There are a lot of fast 40+ year olds out there. Assholes, all of them. One cool thing about being near the front of the pack is that the event photographers get a lot of unobstructed pictures of you. I also get early dibs on post-race food, drink, bag claim, bathrooms, massages, and a place to sit. Shit gets crowded as all hell once 9300 more people finish.