Quantcast

why won't they leave me alone?

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
So I had my annual evaluation on Tuesday and was not too surprised to find out my contract is not being renewed. My last day here will be June 30. So despite my hurt feelings and anger, I am still showing up here.
Now this morning I find out that "they" have asked someone to put in writing an incident that happened last June between myself, this co-worker and my boss.
I feel like they are just trying to make me feel even worse than I already do. Didn't they hurt me enough the first time when they told me what a bad person I am?
*sigh* thanks for letting me vent. there's no one here for me to talk to.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
i write the schedule for the librarians who sit the desk. my co-worker cassandra felt like i had written her into the schedule too much so she went to susan (the boss). susan called me in about it and we settled it. but during the course of that meeting (once cassandra was excused) susan told me how everyone here was mad at me and that all of the negativity in this library centers on me and blah blah blah. in other words, i thought it was a blip on the radar but now it seems to be coming back to bite me in the rear.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
i write the schedule for the librarians who sit the desk. my co-worker cassandra felt like i had written her into the schedule too much so she went to susan (the boss). susan called me in about it and we settled it. but during the course of that meeting (once cassandra was excused) susan told me how everyone here was mad at me and that all of the negativity in this library centers on me and blah blah blah. in other words, i thought it was a blip on the radar but now it seems to be coming back to bite me in the rear.
F'ing woman!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
I think the only answer is to set the building on fire.
First she should insert a type of computer virus that takes all the rounded off cents and deposits them in her account.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
screw them, they already are letting you go let write up their own damn report. i wouldnt do it at all.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
That's crap for sure. But look at it this way. You're leaving, you're a short timer. Who gives a rat's ass what they write about you. Sounds like you're a lot better off without that place.

J

JRB

Goddamned bitchy people about circ desk schedules. It's a goddamned library. What do they think their job should be??? Librarians are so fvcking catty.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
biggins said:
screw them, they already are letting you go let write up their own damn report. i wouldnt do it at all.

I'm with Biggins.

Them: Uh, yeah, we don't need you here any more.
You: *shock*
Them: And by the way....could you start filing the additional form 234s with the PF22s, and could you also make sure that our new 'come to the library' advertising campaign is all in order... and here's a multi-million dollar account we want you to manage.
You: *shock*

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
loco said:
Goddamned bitchy people about circ desk schedules. It's a goddamned library. What do they think their job should be??? Librarians are so fvcking catty.
man you are SO right!! working with women stinks. this whole place needs a lesson in overcoming passive-aggressive tendencies.

thanks guys - biggins told me you were all a bunch of girl scouts but you all seem like decent folks to me. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

bigginsis said:
thanks guys - biggins told me you were all a bunch of girl scouts but you all seem like decent folks to me. :rolleyes:
It's just because he wants to have sex with all of us. He thinks it's ok if he calls us "girls".

splat

Nam I am
WHo cares !! let them write anythingthey want!

Just remeber , when your next Job calls them to verify your work experience really all they can say is that you did work there ! if they say anything Bad you can sue them for slander ! when the next job asks for references you may not want to use any of "those" people , but hey F--- Em!

J

JRB

bigginsis said:
did you fall into the sex trap known as "southeast monkeyfest"??? they tried to make it sound like it was so innocent...
Nope, but it looks like lots of young boys did. :eek:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
bigginsis said:
i wish i could have warned you all somehow.
we had a sneaking suspiscion, so we played it safe & stayed home. :D

sorry about the work $hit, beacuse work $hit stinks the worst. sounds to me like you have a prime oppurtunity to slack off...i mean, you are gone anyway, right. I would take this Friday off too & the next one, maybe Monday also. :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i called an apprentice Ding Dong last week, he's still sore about it, we'll see how senstive he gets when the heat really get's turned up. Haha stupid apprentices.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
At the very least, carry on with the actions that pissed everyone off while completely blowing off your responsibilities. Nothing says goodbye better than a plate of missed deadlines.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
dan-o said:
At the very least, carry on with the actions that pissed everyone off while completely blowing off your responsibilities. Nothing says goodbye better than a plate of missed deadlines.
yep. i am not volunteering for squat. and the best part is that i have unlimited sick leave!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dan-o said:
Nothing says goodbye better than a plate of missed deadlines.
Correction. Nothing says goodbye better than a plate of missed deadlines, with repeated emails and phone call reassurances that everything is under control and nobody should worry ;)

Bring in a DVD player or a playstation. With some big speakers :D

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
binary visions said:
Correction. Nothing says goodbye better than a plate of missed deadlines, with repeated emails and phone call reassurances that everything is under control and nobody should worry ;)

Bring in a DVD player or a playstation. With some big speakers :D

i brought my ipod in with me today and pulled a whole bunch of stuff to read. oh and i am filling out job applications. :p

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
bigginsis said:
i brought my ipod in with me today and pulled a whole bunch of stuff to read. oh and i am filling out job applications. :p
I would line up another job first, using the "They aren't renewing my contract" deal so it sounds like you have a legit excuse to be looking for something new.

[Sarcasm]Once you get a new gig, selectively screw with them. Come in late, leave early, take a long lunch. Surf Ridemonkey and do job searches 8 hours a day. Schedule the bitch Cassandra for every effing shift there is...by herself. :evil: [/Sarcasm]