Quantcast

why...

henrymiller

Monkey
May 4, 2002
Denver-A-Go-Go
...so few threads and posts in the worl of the almighty SS???

come on y'all,i ain't the only one still grindin 1 gear most of the time:happydance:

I think RM is mostly people who ride DH and or AM or Freeride or what ever you call it. Therefore the forum has less traffic then some of the larger dedicated SS forums like on mtbr, dirtrag etc…

I am currently building up my fixed gear mountain bike; once I get the front disc to bed I will be rocking the fixed gear mountain bike all winter.

Feb 1, 2008
mavisdale,va
I think RM is mostly people who ride DH and or AM or Freeride or what ever you call it. Therefore the forum has less traffic then some of the larger dedicated SS forums like on mtbr, dirtrag etc…

I am currently building up my fixed gear mountain bike; once I get the front disc to bed I will be rocking the fixed gear mountain bike all winter.
unfortunately,dirt rag's SS forum doesn't have as much traffic as it once did either.it does get traffic,but not like it once did.

thanx for the reply anyways,i didn't realize about the AM/FR/DH bit.

henrymiller

Monkey
May 4, 2002
Denver-A-Go-Go
i love the look on thier faces when you stand and mash what they consider a big gear,pulling away fom them on a heinous climb,and then yer jus about finnished w/ a smoke (i burn about 1/2 pack a day) when they finally catch up to you at the top...:beerjam::cheers::monkey:
While I do not smoke cigarettes like you, I do try and smoke a few gearies every ride. The smooth aftertaste and the fine finish makes the ride worth it. At first I was a casual smoker but now I seem to be more addicted then ever.

Feb 1, 2008
mavisdale,va
Trust me, JBP can hold his own.

I've been riding only SS for 4 or 5 years now. I used to post here quite a bit, but life has picked up the pace and something had to give.
never said he couldn't,wuz jus tryin to poke a bit of fun...no offense intended.but the fact remains,i have very rarely been passed by a gearie,when i wuz tryin not ta be:monkey:

PepperJester

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Wolfville NS
killer fun was had. finished 2nd in my class so I'm pretty stoked with that.

I've got to get my fixxie back together now, I here their great in the snow.

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
I used to love passing gear bikes on my way UP Death March on my single. Thats when I used to be in pretty good shape. Now, maybe I'll cruise down on it.