Quantcast

>*< WHY ? >*<

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
The NZ women’s sevens rugby team just won gold against France at the Olympigs. Their campaign was so much fun to watch.

Highlight was their quarters vs. England, that was such a good game for just dominance. England got a series of tries and conversions early on with apparently no response and then we just came back and utterly crushed them. It was like Bruce Wayne’s prison yard practice. Let them get into it a bit, then just show them how it’s done. So fun to watch.

Someone also told be the Argentina vs SA game is worth seeing too, will hunt it down.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
sup fam?

official ride on the books for tomorrow at 10am. @StiHacka are you around? Will be in waltham...nice trails with a lot of variety but short and sweet....will start and end at his house so he doesn't have to abandon his new baby for too long.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
saw aquaintance at discount he sold his aussie tray back 45 diesel for 42k and also recieved a early 80's california smogged tan creme puff of a toyota pickup in the deal...

Screenshot_20210731-091206_Instagram.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Supposed to monsoon today, which really limits our ability to do fucking anything, since Dad is not vaccinated. One of our fallbacks is climbing, but that involves him either spotting Hannah or belaying Haley (tying her in), so close contact.

Watched BMX with family last night. It was fucking brutal. Couple of wicked crashes, one guy is still in ICU apparently with brain trauma. Haley loves going to the BMX track (just got her 20" back from the neighbor), so Wifey was freaking out when she saw what BMX racing entailed. My Dad thankfully jumped in to explain how I raced when I was young and it was very different regarding contact and aggressiveness. And how elite level is a bit different than 9-10 year olds.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Out the door today at five ey em. Bleh.

Nice sunrise though.

Slick on the descent, jeebus. Like riding on wet pottery clay. 800 feet down to the road from here.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Supposed to monsoon today, which really limits our ability to do fucking anything, since Dad is not vaccinated. One of our fallbacks is climbing, but that involves him either spotting Hannah or belaying Haley (tying her in), so close contact.

Watched BMX with family last night. It was fucking brutal. Couple of wicked crashes, one guy is still in ICU apparently with brain trauma. Haley loves going to the BMX track (just got her 20" back from the neighbor), so Wifey was freaking out when she saw what BMX racing entailed. My Dad thankfully jumped in to explain how I raced when I was young and it was very different regarding contact and aggressiveness. And how elite level is a bit different than 9-10 year olds.
Good job you don't have a history of crashing :p

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Present. Lawn needs mowing. Faffed around unsuccessfully trying to get sd reader in the desktop to work. Nice and cool finally, have turned off ac and opened house windows.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi. Lmao. Solo MTB ride done. Very easy effort...I was in no hurry. 19ish miles done. Then I ran for two quick miles and my legs felt great. Chowing down some grocery store sushi now.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I cooked today for free. I cooked before for these folks. They were very nice to me the last time and I enjoyed myself. Very nice family. Like the Dog. House and Kitchen are awesome. Got to use the Volvo to grocery get.