Quantcast

Whycant I Check My Email?????

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
I tried checkin my email and it send me to another page askin me match the charecters in the picture, and it shows a box with jumbled up letters and numbers. And when I do this it send me back to the sign in page, I try to sign in and it sends me to the page with the jumbled letters box. Can someone please tell me why it's doing this.

Im a prettey computer literate guy, but this is bugging the hell out of me! Should I stop tryin to sign in for about a half hour or so, and then try again??

Thnx for all the help you silly silly MONKIES!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
yonton228 said:
I tried checkin my email and it send me to another page askin me match the charecters in the picture, and it shows a box with jumbled up letters and numbers. And when I do this it send me back to the sign in page, I try to sign in and it sends me to the page with the jumbled letters box. Can someone please tell me why it's doing this.

Im a prettey computer literate guy, but this is bugging the hell out of me! Should I stop tryin to sign in for about a half hour or so, and then try again??

Thnx for all the help you silly silly MONKIES!
Dude. WTF are you talking about? What email? Your private message system here on the :monkey:? Personal ISP email? Public email?

You may be pretty computer literate, but you need some communication classes........ :think:

-S.S.-

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Stop using Yahoo mail. or AOL or whatever free internet based e-mail you're using.

Oh yeah, your signature sucks. (Sorry, I'm neither cool, nor am I "emo" so I ain't putting meaningless X's in my words)