Quantcast

Wibe beating... Rant

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
s1ngletrack said:
If you're comfortable with it - PM me with her parents names and where they live - I'll get a # for you, seriously. If you're not okay with that - that's cool too, I understand.
Theres like 50 people with their names up there man. I already checked, thanks though. I think I have a good plan... I'm pretty sure it will work.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Just spoke with her. Didnt try to get any numbers out of her. Apparently she wore a short sleeved shirt to her parents house and they spotted a big ass bruise. Her parents made her tell them everything and they acted appropriately, taking pictures of all the marks he left. They then took those pictures over to his parents. So both families are now heavily involved and he knows that he is busted.

I feel much better, confident that they will not allow this to continue. I'm sure its not totally over but still, it is a much better situation than when I was the only person that knew about it.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
golgiaparatus said:
Just spoke with her. Didnt try to get any numbers out of her. Apparently she wore a short sleeved shirt to her parents house and they spotted a big ass bruise. Her parents made her tell them everything and they acted appropriately, taking pictures of all the marks he left. They then took those pictures over to his parents. So both families are now heavily involved and he knows that he is busted.

I feel much better, confident that they will not allow this to continue. I'm sure its not totally over but still, it is a much better situation than when I was the only person that knew about it.

The only thing that concerns me with this is that he will repress and repress and then lash out in one BIG violence streak with possible drastic results.
:dead:

Counseling is imperative.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
-BB- said:
The only thing that concerns me with this is that he will repress and repress and then lash out in one BIG violence streak with possible drastic results.
:dead:

Counseling is imperative.
Your probably right, without help he will probably lose it eventually. Luckily, there is heavy involvement with family as of last night and I believe they are going to get them both into counseling. Jen needs counseling as well... I'm sure she provoked his anger to a large degree... his phisical outbursts are way over the top obviously, but I think she needs it as bad as he does. She is a very manipulative girl and when she's upset, she pushes people's buttons on purpose and wont let an issue drop, I have been through that with her, trust me, she can be a real b!tch. Anyway, they both need to learn self control before they destroy the lives of their kids.

Personally, I think she still needs to leave him, but I am happy enough (comparatively speaking) right now that they are at least getting help.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Knuckleslammer said:
Call the cops man. There's no need of anyone laying a finger on anyone for any particular reason. Call womens support groups or whatever they are in Montana. Call the State Police out there and tell them they're gonna have a murder on their hands. Send a letter to the newspaper out there about it. Do whatever it takes.
She'll end up seeing the authority figures who should help her as advesaries if you do this, IMHO, and withdraw further into the abuser's world for shelter...