Quantcast

?!#Wicked Wednesday GMT#!?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:bad:

Went riding with $tinkle yesterday afternoon despite being sick all weekend. Apparently that was a bad idea, was mildly concerned I was going to pass out after an easy climb and man do I feel like isht this morning.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Same old. Haley woke up with the cough from hell. It sounded like she was choking. That's a scary sound.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ooooo finally broke down and got a pair of winter riding shoes that got delivered yesterday. Lake MXZ303. Have to hit REI tonight, apparently I no longer have any spare SPD cleats sitting around. Hoping to get a ride on them by this weekend, will report back.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
i'd drink myself into a stupor if i had that kind of vacation.
I definitely drank a few of those nights. Thank god my brother-in-law has a kegerator at their house. So while the wife and son were sleeping from being sick I was in the man cave drinking.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Not much going on around here, had a few bolts in my exhaust system snap on the way to work, so now I have two dangly pieces. That's about it on this lovely Wednesday.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good day monkeys, im almost to the point i can skip town and start my year of floating around and riding bikes. im not gonna lie im pretty damn excited.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I definitely drank a few of those nights. Thank god my brother-in-law has a kegerator at their house. So while the wife and son were sleeping from being sick I was in the man cave drinking.
good thing!

good day monkeys, im almost to the point i can skip town and start my year of floating around and riding bikes. im not gonna lie im pretty damn excited.
ahhh, youth. you lucky bastard.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! Looks like the van deal should work out great! Buffalo mailed off the check and we're back to being poor. Now we just need to score some plane tickets to AK to pick up our prize!! Woo hoo!!

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Rode the BMX bike at Vans last night for four hours. Did not want to get out of bed this morning. Short week this week at least. Had Monday off and I'm off Friday, so a whopping 3 day work week. It should be the new standard work week.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well this sucks. one of my friends was in a bad accident yesterday and was airlifted to a trauma . Rt temporal skull fracture.brain hematoma.fractured right eye orbit.nose fracture multiple rib fractures fracture of c6&c7 vertebra not near spine.still bleeding from rt ear
Eric

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Same old. Haley woke up with the cough from hell. It sounded like she was choking. That's a scary sound.
Take her in? Croup?
Morning! Looks like the van deal should work out great! Buffalo mailed off the check and we're back to being poor. Now we just need to score some plane tickets to AK to pick up our prize!! Woo hoo!!
:thumb: / must spread rep. You know the original Ridemonkey (as in the guy who started the site) bought a Sportsmobile and then tuned out somewhere in the west, no?
Well this sucks. one of my friends was in a bad accident yesterday and was airlifted to a trauma . Rt temporal skull fracture.brain hematoma.fractured right eye orbit.nose fracture multiple rib fractures fracture of c6&c7 vertebra not near spine.still bleeding from rt ear
Eric
Ugh. What kind of hematoma? (Epidural vs. subdural vs. intraparenchymal are very different in prognosis.) How's he doing?

I was at work for all of 3 hours today. Nothing to do in mammography in the afternoon post-conference so I was told to head home and study, so head home I did. I'm not arguing with that. :D

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Did not know! That's rad. Once we pay off all our debt and such, our plan is to drift off into the abyss... I can't wait!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Take her in? Croup?

:thumb: / must spread rep. You know the original Ridemonkey (as in the guy who started the site) bought a Sportsmobile and then tuned out somewhere in the west, no?

Ugh. What kind of hematoma? (Epidural vs. subdural vs. intraparenchymal are very different in prognosis.) How's he doing?

I was at work for all of 3 hours today. Nothing to do in mammography in the afternoon post-conference so I was told to head home and study, so head home I did. I'm not arguing with that. :D
Not sure but it sounds like a sundural. Lots of pain, reasonably alert