Quantcast

Wierd Bikey Dream

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Last night I had a dream that I was racing my mountain bike up a hill and was neck & neck with the Toninator - whom I’ve never met. The trail was a combination of all the pictures from the threads I’d viewed on RM this weekend – especially the mud. So in this race I can’t see the Toninator but I know he is there and I have to beat him. We’re going up a very muddy hill that is too steep to ride in the mud. We get off and begin to push but I throw my bike on my back CX style and begin to run as fast as I can up the hill… and that’s it. Ijust keep running with my bike on my back. I’ve no idea if I beat him or not. :confused:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Slowly step away from the computer. Walk outside and try to talk to some people in person. Do not be afraid of the yellow glowing orb in the sky. It is called the sun and it gives life, just don't stare into it or your brain will shrink and fall out your nose.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
No... I spent most of Saturday and all day Sunday outside and got plenty of sun. I have been resting for a road bike race on the 30th - I feel full of energy and very powerful. I think I will go for a short run tonight. :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by Serial Midget
No... I spent most of Saturday and all day Sunday outside and got plenty of sun. I have been resting for a road bike race on the 30th - I feel full of energy and very powerful. I think I will go for a short run tonight. :)
If the Toninator shows up consider yourself a :monkey: profit.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
It's just a dream we all know the Toninator would tremble in awe and fear and bonk in your wake if ever the two of you were to race.......:monkey:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I will have to check my bibs but I think that was Ski to Sea in Bellingham Washington, I did the road bike leg and was disappointed to finish mid field.

Last edited: