Quantcast

wild animals are cool

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
I brought my bikes outside and had to run back in to get something and when I came out there was a squirrel on my porch.
He was like ‘sup human?’ and I was like ‘sup squirrel?’ So we staired at each other awkwardly for a couple of seconds and I was like ‘don’t even think about running off with my bikes’ and he was like ‘I wasn’t doing nothing.’
So after a bit he started scampering round doing squirrel stuff and came over and was just like ‘Hey you got something to eat?’ and I was like “no but heres my hand check it out.”
So he came over grabed my hand and set up and started checking it out, I thought man that’s the coolest squirrel ever. So he decided there wasn’t nothing there to eat and went about his squarel like business.
Well lucky for him I just happen to have a bagel so I ripped of a HUGE piece and held it in my hand for him to come and get, and he did. Then he sat around eating but I was like sorry dude I got to get on with my day, he said cool and scampered off with his booty.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Every time I work on my bikes, I carry a bagel in my pocket too (sans cream cheese) (just in case I have to clean a chain, rotor, etc with it).

Funny story. :D

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
stinkyboy said:
Every time I work on my bikes, I carry a bagel in my pocket too (sans cream cheese) (just in case I have to clean a chain, rotor, etc with it).

Funny story. :D
thanks i thougt it was cool. i really startled him like he was doing something wrong and thought nobody was around.
anyhoo i was packing i'm leaving for mojofest in bout an hour that's why i had some food on me.