Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Other

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
I'd have to say it's not looking very positive on the custom title front.

Clearly the powers that be are miserable tightwads.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Hmm, interesting. I have just received word on how custom titles are obtained. Apparently you must perform sexual favours for modertors, some even demand you swallow. One is rather different in that they prefer to perform the favour on the requestee, but I'm not at liberty to reveal who... who... who.

Oh and VB? I cannot believe that you did that. My respect for you has gone.

So, I think we can safely say that I will not be getting a custom title any time soon.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
fluff said:
Hmm, interesting. I have just received word on how custom titles are obtained. Apparently you must perform sexual favours for modertors, some even demand you swallow. One is rather different in that they prefer to perform the favour on the requestee, but I'm not at liberty to reveal who... who... who.

So, I think we can safely say that I will not be getting a custom title any time soon.

Sure........

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
fluff said:

do tell which mod?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Old Man G Funk said:
Pissing people off is my special talent.
You'd get one if you started taking more cheap shots and quit trying to be so logical all the time. The PD forum is supposed to be fun and insulting.

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
BurlyShirley said:
You'd get one if you started taking more cheap shots and quit trying to be so logical all the time. The PD forum is supposed to be fun and insulting.
Oh, you are referring to a custom title? Oh, I don't care about that. Turbo Monkey is fine for me.