Quantcast

Will someone post some better pics of the Crankbrothers 5050's?

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Well they're out, thank god :)

My question is to someone who can take some higher res pics and post them so we can get a better look at the way the pins mount and the profiles etc.... They might be too new to do this but I'm guessing someone here has a set they wouldn't mind showing this off better.

Before I spend $100 on a new set of pedals I'd like to see the pins profile and such. They don't look as sharp as say a set screw so that's why I'm asking. I have no doubts in the bearings and all that, but more want to see the pins profiles and such.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Spunger said:
Well they're out, thank god :)

My question is to someone who can take some higher res pics and post them so we can get a better look at the way the pins mount and the profiles etc.... They might be too new to do this but I'm guessing someone here has a set they wouldn't mind showing this off better.

Before I spend $100 on a new set of pedals I'd like to see the pins profile and such. They don't look as sharp as say a set screw so that's why I'm asking. I have no doubts in the bearings and all that, but more want to see the pins profiles and such.

really. go-ride, do you have them in stock yet?

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
Well BTI shows them in stock, so I figured Go-ride would be next to get some in, or someone on the boards has a better hookup then BTI.

I just wanted to see more pics of how the plates work and how the pins are. Some good ol ridemonkey eye candy you know?

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
dont blame you guys for wanting pics but you gotta know that Crank Brothers means pure quality, im sure their kick ass pedals

post some pics!

odiwik

Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Show me a link to where I can buy some, they will be ordered, and there will be pictures.