Votes: 20 54.1%
  • I suck and should be disapproved.

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
J

JRB

jimmydean said:
I would have if I could have, glad someone else did. :D

You'll be lucky to get it back at this point. They paid for the rental, now you want THEM to wash YOUR truck because you were dumb enough to put up with this crap? Man, you must be on something today, did you get free Zoloft samples in the mail or something?
Because I was dumb enough??? It's under warranty. Dumb would be doing it myself at this point. What should I have done, since you apparently have such a good plan. You don't think an extra step would be generous??? I hope I never have to do business where some of you guys run service departments.

J

JRB

DRB said:
Its not that they expect so little for service, but they HOPE that you get screwed over.
It's because you suck as a ruler now, isn't it???

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I said what was dumb was putting up with what they have put you through. How long have you been without your truck now? I would have given them 3 days, 3 days tops! After that they would be handing me a new truck. They have yo uby the nuts and you're just prying they don't squeeze at this point.

J

JRB

jimmydean said:
I said what was dumb was putting up with what they have put you through. How long have you been without your truck now? I would have given them 3 days, 3 days tops! After that they would be handing me a new truck. They have yo uby the nuts and you're just prying they don't squeeze at this point.
Unfortunately there is no TX law that allows for that. They are only obligated to that for 24,000 miles or 24 months. At that, they still have 30 days to try to resolve the issue.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Screw TX law, I'm talking about going to Nissan USA, letting them know how much crap one of the dealerships has put me through and getting a 3 day or less resolution through pure heat.

They fed you crap and you ate it. That is the bottom line. To think that after what they have done so far, you think they "would go the extra whatever" is just plain funny.

It's your truck and you handle it the way you think is right. But I am saying that it would not have gone down that way if it were my truck. Is this the third thread you have about this?

J

JRB

jimmydean said:
Screw TX law, I'm talking about going to Nissan USA, letting them know how much crap one of the dealerships has put me through and getting a 3 day or less resolution through pure heat.

They fed you crap and you ate it. That is the bottom line. To think that after what they have done so far, you think they "would go the extra whatever" is just plain funny.

It's your truck and you handle it the way you think is right. But I am saying that it would not have gone down that way if it were my truck. Is this the third thread you have about this?

Who cares how many threads??? I have talked to the highest level manager that I can find at Nissan. If you have a better in, I would love it. I think it's a travesty to be treated like the dealership has treated me. I lodged my complaint with Nissan, but from a business standpoint, it would be stupid to give me a car. I may try to get some driving lights out of the deal though. We'll see. I'm not done raising hell at the dealership, but the mfg has sufficiently proved to me that they are trying to make is kind of right. They are already paying a grand for the rental. That is counter productive and more than the warranty I bought. I know it's crappy, but it's not like you can get M&M Mars for getting stale candy at Wal-Mart.

The question wasn't if they will, it's should they. Apparently most people here don't think a company should do anything extra. I disagree.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I didn't say they shouldn't, I said they wouldn't. Lexus used to pick your car up, change the oil, top off the fluids, fill up the tank and detail it every 3000 miles. That is the type of service I would expect from them for the price you pay for a car.

I know when Chevy tried to screw my on the wifes car, I went above the dealership and got the service department to cover more than the warrenty and had it done inside of a week (parts were overnighted and I didn't pay labor or disposal fees for parts not normally covered). I was also given a rental and free oil changes for the life of the car on top of that.

Guess I can throw bigger threats. Maybe you need to step up your game. :D

J

JRB

Just got a call that it's ready. He said that he had my reimbursement check from the warranty stuff before, paper clipped to the ticket. He also said, "Come when you can. I got it all washed up and full of gas for you."

That's a kind gesture that will certainly make me think more of the dealership. It has taken nearly a month, but it's good to see them trying to do the right thing. :thumb:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
TreeSaw said:
I would think it's the least they could do. I say pull the bitch card and tell them!

He's got a full deck of those.

Make them play 52 Pickup.

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
You really are a bigger moron than you want to be. I was taking after this quote.............Nutlick:rolleyes:
It was a 3/4 4wd with a 350 assbag. That's 4 cylinders all right. All down one side. The other side has 4 too though.