Quantcast

Will XC Pro Jeremy Horgan-Kobelski Ride a Two Niner in 2006?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
N8 said:
His view gives some insight into what a top level NORBA pro thinks about this technology
Translation: His view gives some insight into what a sponsored rider will say when interviewed by his sponsor about his sponsors products.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Echo said:
Translation: His view gives some insight into what a sponsored rider will say when interviewed by his sponsor about his sponsors products.
We all know that 24" wheels are faster!

Viva el Two Four!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Echo said:
translation: he says what he is paid to say.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
N8 said:
We all know that 24" wheels are faster!

Viva el Two Four!
That reminds me, I haven't ridden my 20" in forever. Maybe I'll race it in Old Pueblo to give the West Coast team a fighting chance.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
cirKus said:
Good stuff? Just moved to Conn, have yet to go to Mount Snow, Most riding out west is rough, espacially in Rockies, but Norba coarses tend to pick not so rough trails.
the XC course there definitely has plenty of rough sections......my DH race experience definitely helped me in that race.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Echo said:
That reminds me, I haven't ridden my 20" in forever. Maybe I'll race it in Old Pueblo to give the West Coast team a fighting chance.

Whoa! Even faster acceleration and crazy light wheels!!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
cirKus said:
Danbury/Bethel Just moved from Tucson, AZ
Welcome to CT - there are a bunch of us in the Greater Hartford Area here (me, IAB and MBC, Tonyhawk).

Let us know if you want to ride some of the trails around here come springtime.