Quantcast

Willamette Pass racing info

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
Anyone know the link to the willamette pass races. I just wanted to know the prices and that sort of thing. I know the first race is scheduled for july 19/20 but thats all I know. I checked the orba website but couldnt find anything.

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
Thanks for the link, Im pretty sure the price went up. Um I have room for one more person in my car. Im in medford. Ill be leaving early saturday morning. 20 for gas and bring your own food.

sodpoodle

Chimp
Jul 15, 2008
Rexburg, Idaho
Heh, I was gonna offer you a ride. Room for one in my truck. We're going to be headed up saturday about 6pm and camp out. If you see a fat guy with a white tundra/white turner DHR say hi. Max.

freeridefool

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
medford, or
Hey max, how did you end up finishing? I saw you go down in the corner before the fire road crossing at the bottom. I did get a crappy pic of you. Are you catching the shuttle thursday?

sodpoodle

Chimp
Jul 15, 2008
Rexburg, Idaho
I did horrible. Crashed 4 times my first run and twice my second run. Totally lame because I felt really good in practice. I'd like a copy of that pic if you can email it to me. I'll probably ride with the guys in wag at 6 pm.

Last edited: