Quantcast

Wilson Ready for Success in Seattle

Oct 20, 2009
<p>After a long break, Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki’s Dean Wilson is finally getting back to business as the Supercross Lites West region re-enters the Monster Energy Supercross scene on Saturday at Seattle’s CenturyLink Field. Wilson was part of a historical race in San Diego nine weeks ago when Eli Tomac, the points leader at the time, crashed and caused a dramatic shift in points as a result. Wilson now heads to Seattle with a two-point lead over Tomac. Wilson is no stranger to winning titles, and is ready to embark on a three-week battle for Supercross Lites West championship glory.</p><p>
</p><p>
“I’m excited to get back to racing. It’s been awhile,” said Wilson. “I’ve been working hard during the break, and am confident that I can have a successful weekend if I put everything I’ve been working on to use.”</p><p>
</p><p>
Teammate, Tyla Rattray, is still recovering from injuries sustained earlier in the season, and is hoping to get back on the bike soon.</p><p>
</p><p>
Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki’s Broc Tickle continues in his quest for improvement in the Supercross class. He has consistently earned top-ten finishes over the past few races, and has been working extremely hard to make his Supercross class debut year a successful one. He is currently tenth overall in the Supercross class.</p><p>
</p><p>
“I’m looking forward to Seattle,” said Tickle. “I earned my very first win there, and I’m determined to come home with a podium finish. I’m definitely ready to end the Supercross season on a high note.”</p><p>
</p><p>
Monster Energy Supercross will be televised live from Seattle this Saturday, April 21, at 10:30 pm ET on Speed.</p>

More...