Quantcast

Wilson Ride Tuesday?

RastaRider

Chimp
Mar 27, 2006
Charlotte, NC
I'm leaving Charlotte around 11am for some riding in the Wilson Creek area should put me there around 12:30 or 1:00. We only have one car heading up there and are way too fat and out of shape to ride 181 so we're looking for some folks to join us. I don't know many of the trails so unless we get someone who knows the place, we'll just be riding Raspberry, Greentown, Beehive and maybe Headley. I could also be convinced to just shuttle Raspberry and Headley the whole time.

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
A few people are riding up there tomorrow but you gotta get up there around 9 if you want to catch up with them. Call Mike at Clarks Bike Center in Hickory today before 6 if you want the details. 828-624-0159.

RastaRider

Chimp
Mar 27, 2006
Charlotte, NC
What's up Basher? This is Sandman from DaDrop. I've ridden with you Hick Boys before and am not sure I could hang plus I'm waiting on a package from UPS that is supposed to be here by 10:30 tomorrow morning. Thanks for the heads up.

Basher

Monkey
May 8, 2007
Hicktown, NC
Hey man long time no speak. If you're up for another Wilsons ride show up at the dirt mounds round 9 on Sunday. Should be a good one and trust me you can hang. Specialy on the climbs.