Quantcast

Wilsons Creek on Sunday...

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
A few of us are doing the normal ride at Wilsons Creek on Sunday and anyone is welcome to join. We will meet at 9am to do Greentown to Beehive and then it up a few runs on Headly.

PM me by Saturday night if you are going to come out, or just reply on this post.....

Cecil

Mike Fitz

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Charlotte Nc
A few of us are doing the normal ride at Wilsons Creek on Sunday and anyone is welcome to join. We will meet at 9am to do Greentown to Beehive and then it up a few runs on Headly.

PM me by Saturday night if you are going to come out, or just reply on this post.....

Cecil
I think a few of us from CLT will there aswell. We usually meet at 10.

Mike Fitz

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Charlotte Nc
I cant get an answer from these guys on a time :rant: so .... if I dont hear anything by say 8pm tonight I will just plan to meet you guy's at 9am.
I will post up at 8pm tonight and let you guy's know.

I cant get an answer from these guys on a time :rant: so .... if I dont hear anything by say 8pm tonight I will just plan to meet you guy's at 9am.
I will post up at 8pm tonight and let you guy's know.
I think there is some disagreement in our group about time so I wouldn't get there at 9:00, last I heard it was 9:30 and angrymetalsmith is pushing for later? By the way are you coming from Charlotte? I live in Fort Mill so if you end up going solo let me know as I have room for one more.

Mike Fitz

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Charlotte Nc
I think there is some disagreement in our group about time so I wouldn't get there at 9:00, last I heard it was 9:30 and angrymetalsmith is pushing for later? By the way are you coming from Charlotte? I live in Fort Mill so if you end up going solo let me know as I have room for one more.
Well I will meet you guy's at the mounds at 9:30.
And Jonnynails I think I have someone with me,thanks.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
We are meeting a few people right of H64 and I40 at the Gas station at 9:30. We will be at the dirt m by 9:45 to 10 am. Everyone wanted to start around 10am. I am cool with that. If you get lost or runnig late feel free to call me 864-630-4442.

Cecil

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Dude, sorry we missed you for the main ride. We did run a little late and didn't get started till around 10:40. It was a fun day of riding!!!!! It was good seeing you man. Maybe next time we can make a better set time.

Cecil
Cecil late?!?!?! Imagine that :busted: Sucks I couldnt go, still no baby, hopefully this week.

Mike Fitz

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Charlotte Nc
Dude, sorry we missed you for the main ride. We did run a little late and didn't get started till around 10:40. It was a fun day of riding!!!!! It was good seeing you man. Maybe next time we can make a better set time.

Cecil
Not a prob. They wanted to ride the other side anyway.
would like to have made a Hedly run with you but maybe next time.