Quantcast

Wim Dvd

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Production on the WIM season DVD is underway. I just got done dumping all the video from Schweitzer / WIM Finals. I had to go get another harddrive to hold all the video. I have a 15 second (or so) teaser from Schweitzer grubworks.com. I'll get something more subtantial up soon.

The DVD should be complete by the first of September (about 3 weeks). The final DVD will have video footage from all the WIM venues: Spokane, Winthrop, Chelan, Wenatchee, and Schweitzer and maybe some extra stuff...

Pre-orders get free shipping. Paypal account is now up.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
PsychO!1 said:
Don't let Gino get wind of this...he'll want a cut of the profits.
And he has the gun to take them without question.

Grubb, ill get a DVD down the road. Ive exausted my play $$ this week... new cranks in the mail....

D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
ggrubb said:
The DVDs are DVD-R format which will play in most DVD players.
Hey, one thing i was going to comment next time i saw ya was thet the volume on the DVD seems to be really high. When i played it on my TV at our normal volume it was way too loud,. Otherwise DVD worked great in my player. (i have the chelan one remember??)

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Thanks for the info about the volume. There is about 10 ways to control the volume on my computer so what I hear out of it might be different that what it actually is. Some of the music originals were recorded at a lower volume. I think in the attempt to even out the volume I might have tweeked it up.

---g