Quantcast

Win a Santa Cruz Solo and help the future of mountain biking in VT

Vermont Mountain Bike Association (VMBA) is raffling off a size med. Santa Cruz Solo bike to ensure the sustainable future of mountain biking in Vermont. The complete bike to include a full SRAM XX1 group set, Reverb dropper post, Avid XX brakes, Shimano Deore XT 650b wheels, Michelin Enduro Tires, PRO Tharsis aluminum bars and stem, and Shimano PRO Vanderham saddle & grips. This is one sweet raffle bike, valued at over $6,200.00!

We'd sure appreciate it if you help us help VMBA. 100% of the money goes to VMBA's mission. Nobody makes any money on this raffle. You do a good thing, and who knows, maybe you'll get lucky. Even if you don't get lucky, throwing $10 or $25 VMBA's way will help mountain biking in Vermont more than you can imagine (imagine more trails). You do not need to be present to win; the bike will be shipped to the winner.

A big shout out to Santa Cruz, SRAM, Shimano, iRide, and Bicycle Express for donating the parts and service! Thanks guys!

More Trails. Better Trails. Help us make it happen.

Enter here

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Being as VT has not been ruled out as a potential future home (As have 80% of the rest of CONUS...) and I want to ride with JBP some day, I am in. Can I get mine in root beer? :)

Here are the full specs:
Frame: Santa Cruz - Solo - Aluminum Size Med. Color White
Fork: FOX 32 Float 27.5" 130 CTD
Shock: FOX Custom Turned Fox Float CTD Evolution
Wheels: Shimano Deore XT 27.5"
Tires: MICHELIN Enduro
Brakes: SRAM XX
Cranks: SRAM XX1 11spd
Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1
Shift Levers: SRAM XX1
Cassette: SRAM XX1
Headset: Cane Creek 10
Handlebar: PRO - Tharsis aluminum
Stem: PRO - Tharsis aluminum
Seatpost: SRAM Reverb dropper
Saddle Shimano PRO - Vanderham
Grips: Shimano PRO - Vanderham
Chain: SRAM XX1

Valued at over $6,200.00.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
What's the deal with the fees? seems sheisty to have eventbrite collect 15% of everything you're working for, just so they can host a web page for a couple months.

edit: I'm not trying to be a dick, just genuinely curious. it seems like a lot for a relatively small monetary amount.

Last edited:
What's the deal with the fees? seems sheisty to have eventbrite collect 15% of everything you're working for, just so they can host a web page for a couple months.

edit: I'm not trying to be a dick, just genuinely curious. it seems like a lot for a relatively small monetary amount.
I can't speak directly to the question, but VMBA would surely like to be able to use the 15%.

nauc

Monkey
May 14, 2007
wow, thats a killer bike! ill be puttin in some money for sure :thumb:

thanks for the opportunity!

hope this helps VT too!