Quantcast

Win a Turner 6 Pack and help Sven Martin

Ratfink

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
SoCal
Win A fully built Turner 6 Pack!!!!!

Many of us know how great Turner bikes are. Well here's how great Dave Turner is! As most of you know Honda Turner rider Sven Martin broke his neck last month up in Whistler practicing for the Crankworx festival. The injuries to Sven's neck were rather massive: he broke C3-C5. The good news is that Sven's long term outlook is very good. The surgeons in Vancouver did an excellent job repairing the damage to Sven's broken vertebrae. The reason for the fundraiser is that Sven is facing major medical bills, not to mention the fact that he has been unable to work. Sven and wife Anka's personal finances are also being compromised because of this injury. So Dave suggested that we auction off a complete Turner 6 Pack. This bike was going to be one of the demo bikes at Interbike. The raffle is going to be limited to 250 tickets with the first 150 tickets being made available on the team web site. This is an unbelievable opportunity for someone to walk away with a $5000.00 Turner 6 Pack while helping out a fellow rider. All proceeds will go towards Sven's growing medical expenses. Tickets are available on DHRacers.com for $20.00 each through Paypal. Yes, those are Sven's X-Rays in the flyer!!!! Tickets for the 6 Pack with go on sale again tonight at 7:00PM PST. We'll have only 50 raffle tickets for the 6 Pack on sale at the Fundraiser in Dana Point.

Click on the flyer for tickets and more information.​

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
somehow the title of the event "Break Neck Speed Fundraiser" doesn't sound like the best name for an event intended to help out a rider who broke his neck?!?!

maybe it's just me.

Ratfink

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
SoCal
trailhacker said:
So the flyer says bikes. What are the other bikes?
And is the raffle for all swag listed on the flyer limited to the 250 tickets or are more tickets being sold than the 250?
The other bike is a GT Ruckus Flowta and the tickets are also limited to 250. You do not need to be present to win either of the bikes. As for the rest of the swag you have to attend the party at Hennessey's in Dana Point. Click on the flyer if you want to buy a ticket for the GT. All the internet tickets for the 6 Pack have been sold.

Ratfink

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
SoCal
Because of how hectic it was in Mammoth at the US Finals we didn't get around to selling any raffle tickets. So here your chance to grab the last few online tickets while they last!!! Click below for all the information. There will be at least 50 tickets for sale at the event.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Ratfink said:
Because of how hectic it was in Mammoth at the US Finals we didn't get around to selling any raffle tickets. So here your chance to grab the last few online tickets while they last!!! Click below for all the information. There will be at least 50 tickets for sale at the event.
Hahah, i got one. Awesome.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
all the turner ones are gone. nice to see that. i wouldn't mind a GT Flowta. :)

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
right so my name would be entered in multiply times. alright sweet.
any pics of the flowta. i know i ain't gonna win but ya...