Quantcast

WIN an INTENSE Tazer VP! Fundraiser to send 2 kids to World Champs!

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Aplogies for the EXTREMELY late announcement for the raffle winners. apparently i'm an idiot when it comes to my netbook computer. anyway, here's the list of people who won. pretty much everything was sent out, so if you see your name here & haven't recieved it yet, let me know.

NOTE: I was able to grab a few more items from some sponsors at Interbike who wanted to donate to the raffle, but didn't get the product to me in time, i'll be going through it & sending it to people who already entered teh raffle next week

RAFFLE WINNERS:

- INTENSE Tazer VP frame
Matt McMillian – Asheville, North Carolina (shipped)

- One Industries Gamma helmet

Josh Graves – San Mateo, CA (shipped)

- 661 helmet
Adrian Garcia, Seattle, WA (shipped)

- THE helmets
Susan Phillips – Mesa, AZ (shipped)
Luke Sullivan – Alexandria, MN (shipped)
Mark Bell – Chula Vista, CA (picke up)

- Oakley/Monster Energy backpack custom painted by Dylan Dean Designs
Scott Tommerson – San Diego, CA (waiting for pick up)

- 661 gloves
Matt Troy - Temecula, CA
Dave Stafford - Austin, TX
Brittany Sheppard - Albuquerque, NM (shipped)
Luc Garcon – Chelles, France (shipped)
Han You – Minneapolis, MN (sent)

- ONE Industries gloves
Rich Travis - san Jose, CA
Juan Garcia - El Cajon, CA
Kyle Watterman - Lehi, UT
Tyler Alexander – Huntington Beach, CA (Shipped)

- ARMA Energy snacks & chips
Andy Aunet – Murrieta, CA (dropped off)
Michael Zaner – Wellington, KS (shipped)
Steve White – Westminster, MD (shipped)
Jeff Spencer – Boulder, CO (shipped)

- ODI grips & bars

Mike Sheldon – San Diego, CA (picked up)
Erick bailey –Irvine, CA (bring to interbike)
Jason Thomas - Tokyo, Japan – send to US address (waiting to ship)

- E13 Chainguide
Seth Hansen – Norfolk, Virginia (sent)

- Sierra Nevada softgoods
Josh Chavez – El Cajon, CA (sent)
Ryan Dawson – Virginia Beach, VA (sent)
Dillon Fode – Temecula, CA (sent)
Justin Gleason – denver, CO (sent)

Attachments

Last edited:

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Hey guys. This is definitley legit. Sorry don't know what that first link was. Might have been a photo attachment. I'm picking up the frame from intense when I get back from whistler.

Yes Lauren will ride. Last year she, and many of the jr kids got hurt at champery. Lauren tore a bicep muscle.

If u need to verify anything. Feel free to contact me anytime. We r adding SDG saddles to the list too!

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
sorry guys, had a 2nd round of my flu/cold. going through things right now & will post up the results later today! sorry for the delay & thanks for the support for the kids!

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
weird, i posted up results on here, but now they're MIA. sorry bout that. will re-post when i get back to the shop this weekend. luckily most of the winners already got (or are getting) their prizes.

thanks to everyone for their support this year! Bubbs & Lauren are greatly appreciative!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
weird, i posted up results on here, but now they're MIA. sorry bout that. will re-post when i get back to the shop this weekend. luckily most of the winners already got (or are getting) their prizes.

thanks to everyone for their support this year! Bubbs & Lauren are greatly appreciative!
Results? This is getting really old brother.

7pointme

Chimp
Jun 29, 2011
Not the first time I've pissed away cash either, but I'd like to see results. It's now 14 days after the raffle results were supposed to have been posted. Any winners out there able to confirm? Post to DRD Intense page so others out there can see there's a request for this overdue information.

7pointme

Chimp
Jun 29, 2011
He posted that there must be some sort of weird glitch affecting his attempts to post the results, and just the results because he's able to post other things. Somebody call IT? Anyway he was going to "RE POST" but I guess he doesn't realize that to re-post, the information has to have been posted the first time. Again, he said he'd put up results later that day and again, disappoints. Anyone else wondering if there really was a raffle? :think:

r_evans

Chimp
May 9, 2012
Statesville, NC
He posted that there must be some sort of weird glitch affecting his attempts to post the results, and just the results because he's able to post other things. Somebody call IT? Anyway he was going to "RE POST" but I guess he doesn't realize that to re-post, the information has to have been posted the first time. Again, he said he'd put up results later that day and again, disappoints. Anyone else wondering if there really was a raffle? :think:
Thought has definitely crossed my mind.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.

There are no deleted posts in this thread. I can see any and all content in the DH forum that gets deleted, moved etc.

If you are having problems posting just results (odd, I know), you can always email or message them to a mod who can post them.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
OK. So if he used www.random.org to determine the winners, it would be the actual link to the results from the random website. If not, how in the hell was the raffle determined and how do we have any proof it was done legitamitely at all? And how is it that two websites haven't had a single trustworthy, accountable person come forward and say "Yayyy, I won something."

He's also claiming the same glitch happened on Facebook. That upsets me because I don't mind slackers. But I HATE liars. Fibs are lies. Slackers can be honest or they can lie to cover up.

Last edited:

r_evans

Chimp
May 9, 2012
Statesville, NC
if we used paypal and he's not able to supply any kind of results I would assume you could file a claim?

Transcends comment changes things completely. nothing has been posted and removed.

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Aplogies for the EXTREMELY late announcement for the raffle winners. apparently i'm an idiot when it comes to my netbook computer. anyway, here's the list of people who won. pretty much everything was sent out, so if you see your name here & haven't recieved it yet, let me know.

NOTE: I was able to grab a few more items from some sponsors at Interbike who wanted to donate to the raffle, but didn't get the product to me in time, i'll be going through it & sending it to people who already entered teh raffle next week

RAFFLE WINNERS:

- INTENSE Tazer VP frame
Matt McMillian – Asheville, North Carolina (shipped)

- One Industries Gamma helmet

Josh Graves – San Mateo, CA (shipped)

- 661 helmet
Adrian Garcia, Seattle, WA (shipped)

- THE helmets
Susan Phillips – Mesa, AZ (shipped)
Luke Sullivan – Alexandria, MN (shipped)
Mark Bell – Chula Vista, CA (picke up)

- Oakley/Monster Energy backpack custom painted by Dylan Dean Designs
Scott Tommerson – San Diego, CA (waiting for pick up)

- 661 gloves
Matt Troy - Temecula, CA
Dave Stafford - Austin, TX
Brittany Sheppard - Albuquerque, NM (shipped)
Luc Garcon – Chelles, France (shipped)
Han You – Minneapolis, MN (sent)

- ONE Industries gloves
Rich Travis - san Jose, CA
Juan Garcia - El Cajon, CA
Kyle Watterman - Lehi, UT
Tyler Alexander – Huntington Beach, CA (Shipped)

- ARMA Energy snacks & chips
Andy Aunet – Murrieta, CA (dropped off)
Michael Zaner – Wellington, KS (shipped)
Steve White – Westminster, MD (shipped)
Jeff Spencer – Boulder, CO (shipped)

- ODI grips & bars

Mike Sheldon – San Diego, CA (picked up)
Erick bailey –Irvine, CA (bring to interbike)
Jason Thomas - Tokyo, Japan – send to US address (waiting to ship)

- E13 Chainguide
Seth Hansen – Norfolk, Virginia (sent)

- Sierra Nevada softgoods
Josh Chavez – El Cajon, CA (sent)
Ryan Dawson – Virginia Beach, VA (sent)
Dillon Fode – Temecula, CA (sent)
Justin Gleason – denver, CO (sent)

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
thanks again to all that entered & donated. kinda cool to see a few international people enter as well, since it's to support a couple american kids. but a raffle is a raffle! :)

again, sorry for the delay, didn't mean to make it look like i was scamming anyone