Quantcast

win some; lose some

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
lifenews: Abortion Practitioner Loses Medical License for Killing Wrong Twin in Failed Abortion
A Florida-based abortion practitioner lost his medical license this weekend after the state medical board evaluated his license. Matthew Kachinas was supposed to do an abortion on one of the twin babies who had Down syndrome but wound up killing the other baby in the failed abortion.

Kachinas was one of the few abortion practitioners in Florida to engage in second-trimester abortions or the practice known as selective reduction, whereby one or more unborn children are killed when a pregnancy involves more than one baby.
how is this a failed abortion? seems like it went off just fine.

if ever there were an appropriate use of the 'florida' tag...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
jesus gets his revenge.

or

darwin wins.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Actually, he just wanted the surviving fetus to fit in at school in Florida. Perfectly reasonable, if you ask me.
i actually went to FL public schools for one year. coincidentally, it was the only year i got all a's. agriculture was a pre-req, where we had to memorize a dozen or so cattle breeds by picture only for the final exam. home-ec was mandatory for the future help-meets. also, there was 5 min in home room every morning set aside for prayer. this was '81, not '61

florida, fcuk yeah

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i actually went to FL public schools for one year. coincidentally, it was the only year i got all a's. agriculture was a pre-req, where we had to memorize a dozen or so cattle breeds by picture only for the final exam. home-ec was mandatory for the future help-meets. also, there was 5 min in home room every morning set aside for prayer. this was '81, not '61

florida, fcuk yeah
did communion come with lunch?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
well....did she go back and have trig sliced n diced?
maybe she should have teh pickled sibling as a center piece of a backlit precious moments shrine & used as a nightlight in trig's room.

sweet dreams, first runner-up...