Quantcast

Windrock 10/15

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
well i went and man for my first run at windrock i have to say it was an experiance of a life time. i loved every second of it, and i got to riding with a group of awsome guys to show me around. it was well worth the 2 hours of a drive and messed up wrist. :thumb: cya guys there the next time.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
bkquill-taz-jeffd. man i wish you guys would have been here yesterday. we had an outstanding session, starting early and getting in about a dozen runs in 5hrs. dry clean trails that were as fast as it gets. things just didn't fall in place for a sat.session.(next time) eric; thanks for the props. we enjoyed having you show up, get back soon. it takes a few times up here to "come to terms" with the trails. we weren't wrong about the need for armor were we? you have my ph# stay in touch. also enjoyed meeting andrew and showing him around too. just one question though.can she drive a stick shift? the two of you are welcome back anytime also. p.m. me and i'll get you my ph# also.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
dhbuilder said:
bkquill-taz-jeffd. man i wish you guys would have been here yesterday. we had an outstanding session, starting early and getting in about a dozen runs in 5hrs. dry clean trails that were as fast as it gets. things just didn't fall in place for a sat.session.(next time) eric; thanks for the props. we enjoyed having you show up, get back soon. it takes a few times up here to "come to terms" with the trails. we weren't wrong about the need for armor were we? you have my ph# stay in touch. also enjoyed meeting andrew and showing him around too. just one question though.can she drive a stick shift? the two of you are welcome back anytime also. p.m. me and i'll get you my ph# also.

Thanks for showing him the ropes!

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
I don't wanna hear that Joey, you're killin' me. I prefer to think that it rained, hailed and just plain sucked Sunday so we didn't miss anything (Plugging ears with fingers) lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal. I want my weekend back!

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
yeah that's right. it did rain sunday. all that story was,was just a dream.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
:stupid:

Who ever said that you don't need armor at WR is an idiot. Brady was lucky that he had his on, he did a "field test" on the spine protector. I had a "rapid impact test"with mine, thank goodness that decent size tree stopped me from rolling down farther, although the sudden impact was a bit on the rough side.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
well its a pretty damn good dream if you asked me right up to when i screwed up my wrist.

joey you guys really werent kidding, and my spine protector got a good test run too. :thumb: :D