Quantcast

Windrock 10/2

mtbman4

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
windrock
Oh, for those of you who have not seen the addition to trail 1, you will be pleasantly surprised.

I also highly reccomend Tropicana's "Peach Orchard Punch". This stuff is awesome!

Ronny Grady

Monkey
Oct 20, 2003
Cool, see you guys there as close to 11 AM as I can get, losing that hour over the time zone hurts. I will be there with 2 or 3 other buddies and am looking forward to riding all the trails again.

What improvement to trail 1? When I was there over the race weekend I saw the small, 2 foot drop over the small blow down tree before the steep-section, (new since last spring) it definitely made the corner at the bottow more interesting!

Damn, just checked the weather, that 30% chance of rain on Saturday just popped up, I hope the weatherman is smoking crack as usual.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
arm and shoulder works but prob two more weeks before i'll be on the big bike again. going to try some xc this weekend to see if i can still ride a bike.

mtbman4

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
windrock
Ronny Grady said:
Cool, see you guys there as close to 11 AM as I can get, losing that hour over the time zone hurts. I will be there with 2 or 3 other buddies and am looking forward to riding all the trails again.
Im coming from Central time too, I meant 11 EST. Ill probably be there all day.
The more the merrier.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
d.e.f. said:
arm and shoulder works but prob two more weeks before i'll be on the big bike again. going to try some xc this weekend to see if i can still ride a bike.
Hey man, good to hear. You ought to come out and ride your XC bike at Bigfoot. Just roll down the hill at a chill pace. Just hanging out with ya would be cool.