Quantcast

windrock 9/25

Discussion in 'The South' started by fatcats, Sep 15, 2005.

1. fatcats

fatcats Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    its for real this time, ill be up there and my girl will be shuttling me and photographing on sunday 9/25. whos in?!?!

Please register to disable this ad.

2. profro

profro Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 268
    The local crew as usual, however I'll be racing out of town.

3. BKQuill

BKQuill Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    3 / 0
    I'm itching for a Windrock trip, but I'll be in Vegas that week. I was going to try to get a few riders down here to make the trip up.

4. profro

profro Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 268
    Bring lots of tubes. I had 3 flats in 3 runs tonight. If I was playing baseball I'd be an all-star. Its ruff up there. The last two were at 38psi! :eek: Never made it past the waterfall :( :mumble: :nuts:

5. santacruzed

santacruzed Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    thats my birthday!! haha....i dont feel like getting beat up by large rocks and going at high speeds down steep hills :) have fun

6. bigdrop05

bigdrop05 Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    ow man,flats just suck- i woulda joined u at the rock for the flat-tire session...-
    I was dicking around over at Bigfoot with those weeds. A weedeater like the one tool-man Tim uses on the show Home Improvement woulda been better :oink: :oink:

7. bigdrop05

bigdrop05 Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    ---
    What race ?
    Even though i am in no fitness condition to race anything.Rush Limbaugh could probably beat me right now.. :eek:

8. profro

profro Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 268
    It was a last minute session.

The race is up in Dirty Jersey at Diablo Freeride Park. We're pulling a canonball run. Drive all day Friday, ride Saturday and Sunday, then drive back through the night on Sunday after the race at 4:00pm.

9. spoke80

spoke80 Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Thanks for the help Mike. :love:

10. frznnomad

frznnomad Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    id be in but im going to see the girl that weekend, but the neek weekend or the weekend after that ill be making a run up there. so ill cya boys that weekend, and profro good luck man kick some yankee tail. :thumb: .

okay fellas looks like im gonna be able to hit up windrock on the second of october. sorry i didnt mean to move focus of the thread, but for everyone who cant make it on the 25th your welcome to join me and my boys to hit up the rock. ohh and i guess motomike will be joining in with bizutch and his crew so looks like its just one big rock party. okay boys im done just wanted to let you boys know that so after your done on the 25 come join us on the second. :thumb: :thumb:

11. fatcats

fatcats Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    bumpity bump bump