Quantcast

Windrock Between Christmas and New Years?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
As incentive to get folks to ride this trail... berms! Yes, yes, as many of you know berms and I aren't the best of friends. But here they are. This is berm 1 of a 4 to 5 berm section on an xc trail we are building around the campground at Windrock.

The photo is a little distorted for some reason. Even though it doesn't look like it, there is an arc.

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
As incentive to get folks to ride this trail... berms! Yes, yes, as many of you know berms and I aren't the best of friends. But here they are. This is berm 1 of a 4 to 5 berm section on an xc trail we are building around the campground at Windrock.

The photo is a little distorted for some reason. Even though it doesn't look like it, there is an arc.

Where are these trails? I only know where the DH trails are. How far away is the campground from the DH runs? And how do you get there?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Just outside of Oliver Springs on Windrock Rd is Windrock Park (Coal Creek's campground) on the right. Take that road up to the fire plug on the right. There is a small parking area there and the trails start right there.