Quantcast

Windrock Fallfest Oct 13th

mlin32

Chimp
Apr 12, 2012
WNC
I'm planning to make it out there, given work doesn't require me to come in that day. I'll have to figure out lodging though, hopefully a friend of mine will be willing to join me.

Jul 20, 2004
GA
Is there camping right there with power? Bringing a camper trailer. My buddy Josh from Weevil and I are coming for sure. We will have some swag as well and Terrapin beer Friday night!

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2004
GA
With the date coming up pretty quickly, here is the information necessary.
Windrock Fallfest, Oct 13th at Coal Creek OHV area located near Oliver Springs TN.
We will have a trailer running shuttle all day on Saturday.
People tend to stay and ride Sunday, however the trailer will not be present and shuttle service is not guaranteed.
There will be a grill there, i will bring burgers and brats, same as during the spring event except it will be manned by an aussie this time. It is also recommended to bring your own supplies to throw on the grill.
You WILL need to purchase a permit atthe snack shack. They have been cracking down on this lately.
We will try to fit everyone in the upper parking lot, but overflow will be in the lower gravel areas. We need to leave rrom for the truck to turn around.
Raffle tickets will be on sale for several awesome items donated by our awesome supporters:
Industry Nine
Cane Creek
Mountain Khakis
Suspension Experts
Billy Goat Bikes
And a mystery item that may have come from a local thrift store

Please let me know if I am forgetting something.
Tifosi Optics and Weevil Outdoor will be in the house as well. Josh and I will happily through in some swag fer the raffle!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
will there also be someone leading/organizing an offroad motorcycle ride? i would love to make this event and bring my DH, AM MTBs, and GNCC/Enduro dirtbike.
Anyone still wanting this to happen? My tentative plans are singletrack loops on Friday, big adventure ride on Saturday (60+ miles), and moto track on Sunday.

rocklobster

Monkey
Apr 3, 2011
Dont thank me yet, this still has plenty of potential to be a huge failure lol. Just a reminder to bring out your dollar bills, Cane Creek will also be including a nice shiny new double barrel on top of the the angleset for the raffle!

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Dont thank me yet, this still has plenty of potential to be a huge failure lol. Just a reminder to bring out your dollar bills, Cane Creek will also be including a nice shiny new double barrel on top of the the angleset for the raffle!
Buy me 45 tickets and we'll be even.

rocklobster

Monkey
Apr 3, 2011
as long as you buy 45 more!

Also, because $1 tickets led to a crap ton per person to look thru, raffle tickets will cost a little more, not to make it more expensive on you, but to make it easier. Its easier to check a handfull rather than a fistfull!

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
The 1 week countdown is on..Then it's time to shred that there them hill's of Windrock, TN. OH YA!!!!
Yeeaaaahhhhhhh! I'm laying low this weekend in anticipation for next.Got a tent site right next to the bathrooms per Team Gutbombs requirements.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2004
GA
Weevil Outdoor (2 hats and 2 shirts) and Tifosi(2 sunglasses) could still pitch in if you like...did not hear anything back from you on my first quote back to ya...would like to support.

Jul 20, 2004
GA
Can't speak for rocklobster but! the more swag the better!Bring it

Gonna have the Philgutbombtrailer in operation......View attachment 112310
Wrd! It will be brought! Got a camp spot as well for Friday night near the showers/bathrooms I guess so we can hook up the trailer to power...will have pleanty of Beer complements of Terrapin Brew! Pumpkin fest and a few other faves.
We are VERY stoked about this! Josh has never been and it has been 6 friggin years for me!

rocklobster

Monkey
Apr 3, 2011
A little rain over the weekend made for perfect conditions later in the day both sat and sun. and a clear forecast for the weekend, gonna be good!

mlin32

Chimp
Apr 12, 2012
WNC
Riding begins as close to 10 as we can get! Gotta make in the runs for the day.

-Brett
Gonna have to grab a hotel en route on Fri night somewhere on I-40, doubt I'd be able to leave town early enough. Does allow me a bit more sleep though :)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Pete Carter...thank you for selling my fork. See you guys Saturday. :thumb:

Also, anybody want some NEW Michelin 2.5 Comp 16 or Comp 24 DH tires, I'll bring 'em. $25 each.

Last edited:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I can't wait to bring my new toy out to windrock this weekend! 2004 YZ 125
Hey Craig, whats your schedule? It looks like Saturday's moto ride is an all day adventure. We will probably meet near Lake City. Camelbak, extra fuel (or at least primix), and lunch are encouraged. Sunday will be a shorter day on more singletrack unless the local track is prepped. Then we will head there.

I'll PM you my number.