Quantcast

Windrock Fallfest

rocklobster

Monkey
Apr 3, 2011
Looking to have the fallfest on Oct 11th this year, I havent found any conflicts with that date yet but if you know of any please let me know. We will be running the big shuttle truck, and possibly others if we get volunteers. As usual, Cane creek has stepped up in a big way with a double barrel to raffle off, full raffle list coming soon.

mavic101

Chimp
Aug 22, 2014
Glad to hear that the Windrock Fall Festival won't be the same weekend as Dreamline since I've made plans to check out some 20's in action.
But I'm bummed with the move to the 25th of October because the last Saturday of October is always the 12 hours of the Hill of Truth.
Any Fall Festival activities planned for Sunday the 26th?

rocklobster

Monkey
Apr 3, 2011
Little Hiccup guys, the vehicle I had lined up flaked out on me. I may have another option lined up, but it wouldnt be available until Sunday. Does anyone have a truck/trailer that we would be able to use for Saturday? If not, we would have to push the ride day to Sunday.

rocklobster

Monkey
Apr 3, 2011
due to lack of shuttle vehicle, there will be no fallfest. Sorry that this fell thru, but just dont have a vehicle we can use. we will try and organize some ride weekends late ron this season maybe.