Quantcast

Windrock Info..ALL of it!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
oh I'm bringing the hardtail!!! But I cannot do Saturday. Cassidy has a big day that day with an easter egg hunt and festival at the park. She might be two..but she's serious about some Easter eggs!!!

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
bizutch said:
oh I'm bringing the hardtail!!! But I cannot do Saturday. Cassidy has a big day that day with an easter egg hunt and festival at the park. She might be two..but she's serious about some Easter eggs!!!
We both have to be there for this challenge to go off.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
spoke80 said:
Well if it ain't the mistery man himself. Where the fock have you been!?
Workin', Ridin', Drinkin'

Making an 8 hour trip here in 30 minutes to visit the family and help clean up the farm. Nothing like getting off work to go do work. But, I've just gotta bleed the brakes and I've got a complete jump bike, so I'll be hollarin' come next week.

*edit: nice picture there ben

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
d.e.f. said:
Workin', Ridin', Drinkin'

Making an 8 hour trip here in 30 minutes to visit the family and help clean up the farm. Nothing like getting off work to go do work. But, I've just gotta bleed the brakes and I've got a complete jump bike, so I'll be hollarin' come next week.

*edit: nice picture there ben
What picture are you referring to Mysterio?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
speed racer said:
Hey man, what kind of injuries did the rock give you, nothing too serious I hope
they were.
and the chronic pain will last the rest of my life.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
ok, here comes the law.

if you are under 18 you will have to have a legal guardian with you to sign your permit paperwork. and stay on site while you ride.

it's looking like i'm going to have to be in the parking lot to start checking id's.
if that happens, I'LL SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN. and turn it into a private invitation only trail system.
i'm already getting the ball rolling on doing just that, as of today.

i've brought this issue up before when i was having trouble with attitudes out here. and was told by the landowner that i was free to manage this place however i want.

the age issue is a coal co. rule. and i will force all who ride here to abide by it.
if you think for one minute that i'm going to risk all the work i've put in over the last six years, just to let a handful of underage kids come out here and ruin it for the MEN and WOMEN who ride here.
well then you have no idea what an @$$hole you're dealing with.

case closed.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
spoke80 said:
I liked my version better.
yeah me too.

i just had a flash back to that split second.
people have no idea why i leafblow every stinkin stick and leaf off the trails the way i do.

picked up those parts from your abode awhile ago.
i'm fixin to go see if something in there will work.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
dhbuilder said:
yeah me too.

people have no idea why i leafblow every stinkin stick and leaf off the trails the way i do.

I figure something in there will work. If not give MattW a shout. He's got all of Doug's nic-nacs.

Taz

Monkey
Sep 22, 2001
Granite, lots of granite
dhbuilder said:
yeah me too.

Don't forget to check your PM I sent you on my site. Need to know whether or not to bring this stuff or wait till another weekend.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
brady, you're very quickly becoming a local. not only with your increased prescence, but with the help you've given recently.

treated lumber we can easily keep down at the three way split on the trail.
we can drive through the gate right down to it. and it's a central location for the trails.

thanks man.

Taz

Monkey
Sep 22, 2001
Granite, lots of granite

Ok. I will bring as much as I can get ready. Some of the pieces are hella heavy in their current state so those might have to wait till I can further dissassemble the pieces.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Taz said:

Ok. I will bring as much as I can get ready. Some of the pieces are hella heavy in their current state so those might have to wait till I can further dissassemble the pieces.
Your use of the word "hella" has lost you your local status.
You now have to start over at zero.;)

seabass

Chimp
Aug 30, 2002
knoxville, tn
Wndrckr said:
Oh c'mon now. Let's not get this thread derailed and headed in that direction again.:love: :love: :love:
No sir, I wouldn't want to derail anything. I just wanted to clear that up for Joey. Just helpen' out!

This thread is too much fun to mess up. Watching Joey thump his chest and claim Windrock as "his" is too much. Gee, maybe if I walk the line he will ok me to ride!! Should I watch the mail for my "invitation"? I'm giddy with anticipation.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
seabass said:
No sir, I wouldn't want to derail anything. I just wanted to clear that up for Joey. Just helpen' out!

This thread is too much fun to mess up. Watching Joey thump his chest and claim Windrock as "his" is too much. Gee, maybe if I walk the line he will ok me to ride!! Should I watch the mail for my "invitation"? I'm giddy with anticipation.
And now my nomination for Hater of the Year!:rofl:

SEABASS

Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate,Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate!

And just in case you all have no idea what I am referring too:http://media.putfile.com/Dave-Chappelle---Player-Haters-Ball

GotMyGED

Monkey
Mar 29, 2006
Knoxville
spoke80 said:

SEABASS

Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate,Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate!

And just in case you all have no idea what I am referring too:http://media.putfile.com/Dave-Chappelle---Player-Haters-Ball
Thats awesome Spoke, i forgot about that episode. "My coat is made out of your momma's pubic hair" - silky johnson

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Jeremy R said:
Your use of the word "hella" has lost you your local status.
You now have to start over at zero.;)
yeah man.
that way you're not sitting there all alone.

without a doubt, you get the award for taking the longest to get a bike built up.
there was to be a guy named jeremy who used to ride here, but it was so long ago we all forgot what he looked like.

seabass

Chimp
Aug 30, 2002
knoxville, tn
spoke80 said:

SEABASS

That clip was too funny!

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
bizutch said:
Thank you Ben...thank you for reminding what life is about. Did you remember that clip after seeing my new sig yesterday?
if i ever see jars or cans of instabutch on my grocers shevles, it'll be the unibomber all over again.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
bizutch said:
Thank you Ben...thank you for reminding what life is about. Did you remember that clip after seeing my new sig yesterday?
I just thought it was fitting for the conversation.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
dhbuilder said:
if i ever see jars or cans of instabutch on my grocers shevles, it'll be the unibomber all over again.
DUDE! It's been on the shelves for centuries...monks make it, catholics drown in it, irish bathe in it, baptists drink it in funnels...it's called BEER!

Anything in excess of 48 ounces of Beer (instabutch) and you're me! Brash, cocky, excessively chatty, clumsy, overbearing and smelly!

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
bizutch said:
DUDE! It's been on the shelves for centuries...monks make it, catholics drown in it, irish bathe in it, baptists drink it in funnels...it's called BEER!

Anything in excess of 48 ounces of Beer (instabutch) and you're me! Brash, cocky, excessively chatty, clumsy, overbearing and smelly!
i knew there was a reason that i don't drink.
i'm all that except for the smelly part. (except when clad in armor)
and i don't touch a drop.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
butch. i don't know what day you were planning to show up this weekend (if you were.)
but it's looking like saturday will be the shred fest.

i think easter sunday has every one doing other things.
i'll have my stuff there sunday just in case. but i'm planning on trail work.

if terry rides it'll be early and quick, and i haven't heard of other locals plans as of yet.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
dhbuilder said:
yeah man.
that way you're not sitting there all alone.

without a doubt, you get the award for taking the longest to get a bike built up.
there was to be a guy named jeremy who used to ride here, but it was so long ago we all forgot what he looked like.
No doubt Joey.
There is even more to it than getting my bike built.
We are supposed to be moving into our new house in June, so not only I am trying to help out up there to save dough, but I am also having to do things at our current house so we can get in on the market in a month. Fun stuff.:dead:

But last night, I built up my Demo all the way except the brake adaptor that came with the Juicy brake does not work on the Boxxer.
You would think coming from the same company it would work :clue: , so as soon as I can get one of those, I am in business.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
dhbuilder said:
butch. i don't know what day you were planning to show up this weekend (if you were.)
but it's looking like saturday will be the shred fest.

i think easter sunday has every one doing other things.
i'll have my stuff there sunday just in case. but i'm planning on trail work.

if terry rides it'll be early and quick, and i haven't heard of other locals plans as of yet.
well...as the same old friggin' story goes...nobody told me that Sunday was Easter! I just don't pay attention to anything holiday oriented unless it's Christmas! So now the wife has pointed out my weekend long obligations not only begin with the Egg hunt and easter festival for our daugther at the park on SATURDAY, but SUNDAY I'll be forced to sit down with the bad seeds and genetic anamoly's my grandmother calls her "others"

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
bizutch said:
well...as the same old friggin' story goes...nobody told me that Sunday was Easter! I just don't pay attention to anything holiday oriented unless it's Christmas! So now the wife has pointed out my weekend long obligations not only begin with the Egg hunt and easter festival for our daugther at the park on SATURDAY, but SUNDAY I'll be forced to sit down with the bad seeds and genetic anamoly's my grandmother calls her "others"
So we'll see you Saturday then; good now that's settled.