Quantcast

WINDROCK labor day weekend

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
im thinkin ill come monday with my girl and she can take pics and shuttle me and whomever else

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
ziska: ill be there sat. & mon. to drive for you guys. seeing as how manitou has the lousiest repair division in the whole biycycle industry. the amount of time it takes them to repair their stuff is unaceptable. which is why you will soon see me sporting a fox shock. but anyway ill drive, so you guys can get so you can get some fast turnarounds. we have to start breaking everyone of the habit of finishing a run and then farting around, instead of loading the truck and getting going again. 3-4 runs an hour is where its at. not 1-2 runs and standing around in a boiling hot & dusty, redneck infested parking lot.

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
Should be up there Monday early on the V-10 .

Gotta roll outa Windrock by 1pm Monday to "work".On Labor Day!

New guy 'crappy hours' Sat 9-9 Sun 9-9 Mon 3-12 Wed 3-12

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
spoke ; i asume you & fro will be going to etsu on sat. i hope youve gotten your stuff back by now, so you can shred sun. and or mon. looks like im the designated driver for another weekend. i dont have to tell you how old thats getting.

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
just found out my insurance wont be in effect for like 2 weeks, so im skippin monday. :mumble: SEE YOU GUYS ON THE 25TH!

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
yeh but ive ridden there before joey, its me, seth, the dude with the red demo 9 :devil: i just started a full time job so i dont have insurance under my parents anymore