Quantcast

Windrock March 1st

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
can I come drive shuttle? I am going crazy sitting at home all day everyday!
Come on out we will be out there by 10am. Where are the rest of you I talked to? Jeff, me, Basher, Necker, and maybe Moron (Brian) are coming out Friday night. Last I knew Kenen was in, along with the guy they met at Diablo, Jeremy and Cecil said they wanted to go. C-los, Cranberry and a group from Charlotte maybe. ROB (get the brake thing worked out NO EXCUSES!!) and Mike Fitz.

THIS IS ROLL CALL IF YOUR NAME IS ON HERE RESPOND YEAH OR NEAH, B!TCHES

Wndrckr

Monkey
Nov 10, 2005
Knoxville, TN
can I come drive shuttle? I am going crazy sitting at home all day everyday!
That's an offer nobody should turn down!:clapping: I think somebody needs to buy you dinner at Captain Tom's for that!

So far it looks like the weather should be good. Gotta check out Southern Rocks; Matt Wiz. has been working his magic on it as he makes his way up.

CLos

Chimp
Jan 28, 2007
I had the Flu last week and haven't rode down a hill since November so I should be in great shape for Windrock. I'm in!!! :imstupid:

Jul 9, 2007
well, I only have my six inch all mountain bike that I rode down there a few weeks ago. I had a blast and would love to ride again. Granted I can't go too quickly on the six incher, I'll make the drive if you guys don't mind having a slower guy with you.
If that is cool, then I'll come down for sure.

let me know,
Adam

hamburglar13

Chimp
Nov 4, 2007
Knoxville
well, I only have my six inch all mountain bike that I rode down there a few weeks ago. I had a blast and would love to ride again. Granted I can't go too quickly on the six incher, I'll make the drive if you guys don't mind having a slower guy with you.
If that is cool, then I'll come down for sure.

let me know,
Adam
Who cares how fast you go it is just about enjoying yourself. You should definitely come down and enjoy a great ride.

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
Anybody is more than welcome to come up and ride with our group, just bring a truck or have a shuttle set up as our truck is pretty full already :thumb:

LaChica

Chimp
Jan 27, 2007
Well well Dave - that closet was getting a little cramped - eh?!

I'm just kidding.... Miss you guys!

Maybe, I might could finally be ready for some windrock action - but the NW is pretty damn sweet.

Jun 11, 2004
Well well Dave - that closet was getting a little cramped - eh?!

I'm just kidding.... Miss you guys!

Maybe, I might could finally be ready for some windrock action - but the NW is pretty damn sweet.
Windrock is awesome! But I'm sure there is PLENTY of good riding where you are at.............

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Had a great time!!! 7 runs total with 3 of them down the new Windmilll. I like what has been done up there!!! Taking the wood up where the new drop killed me. My legs are feeling it!!

Wndrckr

Monkey
Nov 10, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Good times this weekend and a good-sized turnout. Can't believe how quickly the trails dried up.

Thanks for the lumber convoy guys - should be worth your effort the next time your up. :clapping:

Managed to grab some shots of Jeff and John Saturday. John, you should show a little more enthusiasm next time on the road-gap.:rockout:

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Mark, nice pics thanx for putting those up (I was a little amped thats what WR does to me) , and a HUGE thanx to all the WR locals who have continued to take care of that place, definatley worth the 4 hour trip from Charlotte, we will be back for many more weekends this year!

And thanx to everyone that came up and rode that day, it was an excellent day for sure, a great group of fockers, good weather, and the be DH on the east coast! Hope Kieth and his buddy (sorry Im **** for brains with remembering peoples names) made it back north ok. Nice meetin you fellers. Welp good day fur sure lets do it again soon.

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
made it home safely at 2AM this morning. had a great time riding some of the BEST DH trails ive ridden. good riding with everyone, mad props to all the trails builders out there, keep up the great work!

Sep 23, 2007
HA! i made it home at 4 am this morning! thanks to joey (the other joey) for showing us around on day 2, and thanks to the guys at harper bikes for letting us make that derailer tab for Az's bike.

your trails are some the best i have ever ridden, and you all rip it up!

i owe all you guys some beers at the open this year. thanks for an awesome trip!

me:

keith: