Quantcast

Windrock on Sunday June 3rd

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC
Yeah, I'm leaving for vacation Sunday, so it's Saturday only for me too. The next weekend...Mountain Creek! Next after that...Beech race #1! Two weeks after that...Snowshoe! My weekends are filling in nicely.

Last edited:

OldCrow

Chimp
Apr 29, 2012
East Tn
Its on its way, I was going to Birmingham on friday to do the ole Bump & Grind at Oak Mtn on Sat, and come back sat night, but if my plans change and i don't go i will go Sat only if someone can help me put that M6 together.

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Its on its way, I was going to Birmingham on friday to do the ole Bump & Grind at Oak Mtn on Sat, and come back sat night, but if my plans change and i don't go i will go Sat only if someone can help me put that M6 together.
I'll be there Saturday and can put that m6 together.

OldCrow

Chimp
Apr 29, 2012
East Tn
pricepoint sent me the helmet I ordered in an incorrectly marked box so no bump and grind race saturday so if you need a shuttle whore I am your guy.........

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC
Does that mean no M6 or no XC? I'm confused. If you need a helmet for WR, I have a S/M Giro or a M THE, you can use if they fit.

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Conditions were perfect - Rocklobster did some weedwackin and Clealan is a chainsawing machine.

Quote of the day..."Don't quif that 20 foot gap" :banana: