Quantcast

Windrock this sunday?

heggler9

Chimp
Feb 26, 2005
louisville, ky
hey, i rode with you guys a few weeks ago, dont know if you remember, but i rode the devinci, anyways thanks for riding with me then. i may be able to make it down this sunday if it doesnt rain, if it does and we go and i cant ride my mom will shoot me b/c she has to come down too cause i only have my permit. worth risking the rain this sunday? would it be ridable? thanks

-Andrew

ps Mark-
thanks for showing me bigfoot, and if you still are willing to throw that spring my way that would be rad, otherwise no worries. thanks

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
as of now that rain sounds like no more than a chance for sprinkles. keep an eye on it this week and i'll be in touch with you later. you two are welcome any time. we won't let her shoot you. i'm sure we can find some wildassed a.t.v.er for her to target practice on. unless she can drive a stick shift , then we''ll have something else for her to do!

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
well **** man looks like im gonna have to make a trip out to knoxville this sunday then. hey man im the guy on the sgs with the messed up wrist and im all good now so im in. if i can make it ill be there man hope to cya boys there.

mfzbike

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Precious painville
hey no prob man...i should be there saturday and maybe sunday...i'll bring the spring on saturday and give it to joey if i don't show for sunday...
you should try to shoot for saturday if you can...the hickhucksters are coming up that...just a thought...more the merrier!?

heggler9

Chimp
Feb 26, 2005
louisville, ky
hey, i would have come down for the whole weekend, but my rents are having a party on saturday, so i cant. Sunday should be sweet though, cant wait to ride.

MoodDude

Chimp
Sep 20, 2005
Southern Hell
I plan on being there on Sunday. I have a SGS too, yet my wrist is fine. Joey - I have a two copies of the video we took last time I came up, one for you and one for Terry. Hope to get more crazy video this weekend.

See you then!

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
well im gonna have to make my decision later on in the week so ill give you a final on saturday or if i dont ill just cya up there or not. so if im not have fun fellas and if im there i will be in the fun.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
i wouldn't sweat the rain. it sounds like just isolated T storms. but if it does, as dry as it is now we'll probably just hang out till it passes, and then get right back after it.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
if anything i would think the rain would help with how dry it is up there now. i mean a little rain never hurt any one its the down poors that ruin a day of good ridding.