Quantcast

Wine people.....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
So I'm more of a beer drinker, but on a recent trip to Tokyo we we were taken out and treated to some very fine and fancy wine. 2 bottles, about 1200 Usd. About 83 years of age there..... pics of what we had.....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Yea, the 67 was better. the 64 had a slight after taste. It definatly had a kick. For not being a wine drinker, I was supprised how good it was.. Although, I had already drank 4 beers at a Baseball game, then a screwdriver at a different bar. The wine was like the throttle on the Jet as your taking off.... I dont remember much of the cab ride home... haha.

J

JRB

I thought you were paging me, but then I realized you said "wine". Sorry. I have nothing to add about wine that cost more than $15.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
haha.... my experience with wine is more in the 3 dollar "fortefied" type.

this was more my style...

These are probably the hardest working beer servers I've ever seen. Carying a backpack keg of beer up and down the stairs. they kept it up to about the 6th inning....

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
seems a shame to waste such good wine after having impaired your tastebuds on four beers, but cool anyway.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Drank some Three Thieves syrah last night. Like a delicious knock out potion after a long day behind the drum kit...

ZZZzzzzz......

My wine snob wife hates the fact that we like this.
:D