Quantcast

[wing-ding]Up before the sun Thursday[/wing-ding]

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
700 sq ft of Idahoozle shitbox in its glory...
IMG_20190218_154523909[1] (1) (1).jpg

What it looked like when I bought it 4 years ago* for $110,000 straight cash homie, though with RE inflation in Island Park it would sell for 3 bills if/when I ever finish the windows/siding/roof renovation over the poorly constructed right side "addition"

1662152593715.png

*I tore the old non-exterior grade particle board off, installed an additional 4" of blueboard insulation and new plywood, lowered the window sills in the bedrooms to egress height code and was about to order the egress windows/siding when Covid made everything unobtanium, but should get back to it next summer.

I have no doubt that I live in the cheapest house of all the poo flingers, in fact it was probably cheaper than some of the RVs/Camper Vans you guys drive around... but feel free to shit on Big Sky / BZN all you want, I agree!

Fuck those assholes.

Wait until he shows you a photo of his Bzn pad.
:fancy:
While I probably have $150,000 in "equity" the BZN crib belongs to the wifelet and MIL who bankrolled the ///// tear down... if it wasn't for keeping an eye on my mom and the kiddos, I wouldn't spend any time in the 406...

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
700 sq ft of Idahoozle shitbox in its glory...View attachment 181452

What it looked like when I bought it 4 years ago* for $110,000 straight cash homie, though with RE inflation in Island Park it would sell for 3 bills if/when I ever finish the windows/siding/roof renovation over the poorly constructed right side "addition"

View attachment 181453

*I tore the old non-exterior grade particle board off, installed an additional 4" of blueboard insulation and new plywood, lowered the window sills in the bedrooms to egress height code and was about to order the egress windows/siding when Covid made everything unobtanium, but should get back to it next summer.

I have no doubt that I live in the cheapest house of all the poo flingers, in fact it was probably cheaper than some of the RVs/Camper Vans you guys drive around... but feel free to shit on Big Sky / BZN all you want, I agree!

Fuck those assholes.

While I probably have $150,000 in "equity" the BZN crib belongs to the wifelet and MIL who bankrolled the ///// tear down... if it wasn't for keeping an eye on my mom and the kiddos, I wouldn't spend any time in the 406...
SkaredShtles almost got you killed. What an asshole!