Quantcast

[WINGDING]Last Slacker Saturday [/WINGDING]

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
spent the day measuring floodwaters not unlike eric's pic

then came home to 3ft of snow which promptly cut (again) the extremely sub par bolts I'm using as shear pins. In the time it took me to change it there was another foot on the ground.

air bnb panic exit everywhere :rofl:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, my wife’s dad just woke up from being unconscious for the last two or three weeks. We kinda thought he was a goner, conversations about what he would want for the family, etc, so this is good news. But he’s not out of the woods yet.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
You read that text and your takeaway is "bus driver charge!"

jfc

You're not responsible for anyone else's well-being in your day job are you?
to be fair, I became aware of it because Greta-of-the-pizza-box-recycling retweeted it

and yes, the underlying climate change is tragic. but for now, let us marvel at the bus driver's balls of steel (and disregard for equipment as it's not his, per se)

You jest, but I most certainly have! Funny thing is, I was talking to my mom today, and one of my cousin's kids in France goes to a sports specialty high school. But it's not a private school. All they have to pay is boarding.

A few years back I met a mountain bike guide in Sedona who is from France. He had studied at one of these high schools as well, and wound up being a ski tech for the French national ski team.

It seems like a very logical thing to do to send kids vocational training early. And it's a total bonus if you don't have to pay private school prices for it....
When I was a troublesome kid in elementary school my old man had me interview at a military school. I stole the hat of the school's commander or whatever, do the idea was abandoned.